Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatebodyacne

Does body acne usually go away with age?

Is body acne like acne on the face, in which it usually goes away for most people after they hit a certain age, or does body acne usually stay for life?

EDIT: oops, I just realized I asked a very similar question a while ago heh :lol:

Even though I've still had problems with my face, my body acne definitely toned down over the years. I really don't have any on my back and am currently working on some build up thanks to hair follicles on my chest. Keep your head up and..well..at least you can hide it!

mine is starting to go away just now... it all began when i was 16/17 it was really bad up until this year (i am 21) it has slowed down dramatically, still have blackhead and some body acne, but nothing critical like it used to be. i'd say overall my face and bacne has cleared by about 85 percent!!

benplanet, did it go away instantly or like progressively over the years? same deal with me im 17 and i only just got it and its fukn gross, so im just wondering wen it will begin to go away? thx