Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blossom:D

No Nothing!

hey so far i have had mild acne until i turned 17 now im almost 18 and ive had moderate to severe acne and ive never done anything to my face , maybe some of th reasons people have so many problems and theyre acne never leaves on this website is cause they keep putting different chemicals and stuff on their face and doing consistent damage. im gonna let mines heal naturally because were supposed to get acne!

if anyone is interested in a long time! i will post back to see when my acne is gone. The only reason i am doign this is because people say all this stuff about having acne for what 7-16 years??

crazy inm sure its cause they keep messing with their face.

but your acne got worse and you did nothign to it? so maybe its not cause they put a bunch of stuff on it

but your acne got worse and you did nothign to it? so maybe its not cause they put a bunch of stuff on it

hey so far i have had mild acne until i turned 17 now im almost 18 and ive had moderate to severe acne and ive never done anything to my face , maybe some of th reasons people have so many problems and theyre acne never leaves on this website is cause they keep putting different chemicals and stuff on their face and doing consistent damage. im gonna let mines heal naturally because were supposed to get acne!

if anyone is interested in a long time! i will post back to see when my acne is gone. The only reason i am doign this is because people say all this stuff about having acne for what 7-16 years??

This should be posted in the "I know nothing and shouldn't post crap" forum?

well, if she wants to post what she thinks, let her

this post doesn't hurt anyone, it's just her opinion

for all we know, she might be right!

i mean, adult acne has grown as availibility of products have

i just personally wouldn't want to do that

This should be posted in the "I know nothing and shouldn't post crap" forum?

Not really. Not everyone needs/wants to take accutane to take care of thier acne. And, judging by the increasing amount of adult acne in the Western world, and acne lasting longer than teenage years, it equates to the fact that a) Western medicines are not always the most efficient routes and b) sometimes traditional approaches work more than synthetic ones.

Next time, be mindful that the route you go on or the route that you're most reccomended when trying to clear acne is not always the most righteous one.