Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

IS THIS REAL??

I saw that video a few months back when someone else posted a thread about Morgellons.

I guess a lot of doctors think it's a psychological thing, but I'll be damned if those squiggly, little worns don't look real to me.

oh my god.

;-;

oh my god. suddenly my macaroni and cheese doesn't look so appetizing.

never heard of this before though. blech.

]That is sooo gross!!! How do they even get there?!?

I think it happens when you swim in bad water. (REALLY bad water)

This is actually an acne treatment... The worms "clean out" your pores. The doctors placed the worms on his face.

Exactly! The larvae eat dead tissues, in this case dead skin cells and thus your skin gets better. It's a very old traditional treatment and it's also used in modern hospitals sometimes. It's an excellent way to treat wounds, which would otherwise be very difficult to heal.

Are you serious?? Well it makes me feel better that these worms didnt get in there on their own hahaha.....

This is actually an acne treatment... The worms "clean out" your pores. The doctors placed the worms on his face.

Exactly! The larvae eat dead tissues, in this case dead skin cells and thus your skin gets better. It's a very old traditional treatment and it's also used in modern hospitals sometimes. It's an excellent way to treat wounds, which would otherwise be very difficult to heal.

Well, that would help explain the scene in Gladiator when Juba (Djimon Hounsou) uses maggots to clean Maximus' wounded shoulder.

Well, that would help explain the scene in Gladiator when Juba (Djimon Hounsou) uses maggots to clean Maximus' wounded shoulder.

EWWWW I remember that! I was so grossed out by it hahaha....

Are you serious?? Well it makes me feel better that these worms didnt get in there on their own hahaha.....

* i dont want to watch the video *

but I think I kinda know wut u guys talking about...

I have seen an episode on discovery...it's about an obesity woman having a wound that doesnt heal itself because she's too fat o _ o

and the doctor put some worms on her wound to eat all the rotten tissue so it can heal itself

he claimed the worms wont eat the living flesh though