Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus Prime

need help fast

Okay, at night i put on Dan's 2.5 BP and in the morning when I wash it off my face is really tight and i can see that all of the BP didn't come off, it stays on my face and its dry and white and its thin layered. Is there a way to use the BP and not have a tight dry face and a layer of dry BP after you cleanse your face?

That may just be dry, flaking skin. Does the dry/tight feeling improve after moisturizing? Make sure you're also using a gentle cleanser!

Moving to acne.org regimen forum.

Okay, at night i put on Dan's 2.5 BP and in the morning when I wash it off my face is really tight and i can see that all of the BP didn't come off, it stays on my face and its dry and white and its thin layered. Is there a way to use the BP and not have a tight dry face and a layer of dry BP after you cleanse your face?

that might also be from not completely spreading the BP the night before. I notice sometimes when i spot treat with the BP and do not completely spread it till it's completely absorbed I get that white layer as well. Just mix with a bit of water and smooth it out.