Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ash36

Neutrogena Advanced Acne Solutions Kit

So...I've been using this kit for about 3 or 4 months now, with really great results. I had pretty mild acne to begin with, but sometimes my face would break out pretty bad. Since I've been using this constantly, my skin has been pretty much continuously clear. It seems like it's really similar to Dan's Regimen. You have a salicylic acid face wash, a benzoyl peroxide cream, and a moisturizer. The BP cream is supposed to be a night cream, but I found that if you put it on a somewhat damp face, it spreads much easier so you can get a smaller amount over your entire face. Then I finish with Olay sensitive skin moisturizer at night. During the day I skip the BP and just use the moisturizer that came in the Neutrogena kit. I'm really pleased with this stuff. Has anyone else had really good results with it?

yyyeah...i've been using this for almost a week and i can see a SIGNIFICANT improvement. My stepdad bought it for me and said that if i dont have near clear skin in 3 weeks ill have to pay him back for it so im sticking to the regimen and its working beautifully.

Yeah, I used it for about 4 weeks and it worked well. Didn't get me clear because my acne is sort of moderate/severe but it definitely kept it under control. The cleanser smells so clean. It's nice.

Yea I used the Neutrogena for about 3 months and my acne got a little better. The biggest improvement was my skin complexion which got a lot better by using this product