Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iemazian

oil startin to come back after 2 months off accutane

i been off accutane for about 2 months now but sadly my face is oily again...also i get some zits but they go away really fast. is there anything i can do to stop the oil?

Mine came back after 1 month. You could use facial blotting paper every few hrs to keep the oil to a minimum.

have any of you noticed a change in oil texture post tane? or are you guys still prone to clogged pores/sebum plugs once your oiliness returned?

From what I've seen posted on the site, using BP should be much more beneficial after an Accutane course than before. Maybe you could give that a try?

I recommend you to wait using BP at least 4 more months. Since the skin is still sensitive from Accutane, BP will be too hash for you. Moreover, it might cases more skin problems.

The facial oil is often times related with your hormonal issue.

It most likely causes from your internal system.

That is why even though you clean your facial oil with any products or chemical, it'll come back again within a few hours.

So maybe you need to be on the Birth Control pills to control your hormone balance(if you are a girl)?

Also to work out regularly will help.

Eat healthy and try to avoid foods that contains hormone such as milk, will also help.

I finished Accutane 2 weeks ago. I am scared..because I don't want to get oily again..!

I hope you'll find a solution that will work for you!

Good luck :)