Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bandito

This is where acne has gotten me

Right now. No job. No friends. No girlfriend. No money. No education. Not in school. In debt thousands. On probation. Depressed. Suicidal.

That which does not kill you makes you Rambo. You still have your brain and your *manhood*. That's all you need. Don't give up man.

The anwser to his problems is clear skin then he can make everthing else the way that it should be. They say acne can't kill so its not a big deal who ever saids that on this board does not belong here they need to be spending time with their lover and loveing family and all there money. They should only know the type of horrid shit that goes through a real acne sufferer mind. They do not seem to here the word SUFFERER in what we are called.

Stay strong playing some Rocky theme song music whileing thinking of all the shit and things that happen to me with acne makes me feel more of like a true warrior.

acne is bullshit. it does limit you. but suffering is believing. development of empathy, sympathy, a compassionate eye, and a bigger heart. get something good out of this shit, ya know? never look at people's suffering the same. acne's taken quite a toll on me also...

Bandito i feel your pain. Acne almost destroyed all my self steam when i had it severe at age 22. I wanted to end it all. I was into so much pain(face full of cysts the sizes of baseballs) that i missed like 3 weeks of college. I went to the derm and he prescribed accutane. It worked on reducing my oily gross skin and the huge cysts. Finally i could concentrate on my studies and had peace of mind. So Bandito, have you ever considered taking accutane? I tell you it was the only thing that truly help my cystic acne.

You said that you have no money, do you have insurance? or maybe ask you family for help. I think asking for help will be very beneficial to your mental state, do not keep things inside you. I did and it really messed me up. Try to be proactive in finding a treatment that will help you.

You do not have a job, so try to keep yourself busy with chores or reading. I know how much acne sucks!!!!!!!!especially at your age. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MY FRIEND!

Bandito i feel your pain. Acne almost destroyed all my self steam when i had it severe at age 22. I wanted to end it all. I was into so much pain(face full of cysts the sizes of baseballs) that i missed like 3 weeks of college. I went to the derm and he prescribed accutane. It worked on reducing my oily gross skin and the huge cysts. Finally i could concentrate on my studies and had peace of mind. So Bandito, have you ever considered taking accutane? I tell you it was the only thing that truly help my cystic acne.

You said that you have no money, do you have insurance? or maybe ask you family for help. I think asking for help will be very beneficial to your mental state, do not keep things inside you. I did and it really messed me up. Try to be proactive in finding a treatment that will help you.

You do not have a job, so try to keep yourself busy with chores or reading. I know how much acne sucks!!!!!!!!especially at your age. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MY FRIEND!

I finally decided to try accutane after years of being to scared to try it. I was so opptimistic that it would finally work becuase I have tried every available option. I was on it for 5 weeks then my doctor took me off becuase of side effects. Blurry vision, headaches, joint pain, vommiting, insane deppression, violent outburts... Absolutley horrible experience. I wish I could have handled it for the 6 months but my body just could not take that drug.

Now I am more depressed than ever since accutane did not work. I was the most optimistic person going into accutane, and now I feel broken and don't even no where to begin. I have tried everything.

Worst part about it is the only thing accutane did for me during that first 5 weeks was give me a HORRIBLE IB. So now my face is 5x worse than when I started. It also made me scar worse than ever. My face is now completely covered, every area of my face with acne and red marks and scars. My facial skin doesn't even look like skin. I have 150+ "red marks" covering every single prt of my face and under my ears on my neck.

did you ever try low dosage accutane??

I finally decided to try accutane after years of being to scared to try it. I was so opptimistic that it would finally work becuase I have tried every available option. I was on it for 5 weeks then my doctor took me off becuase of side effects. Blurry vision, headaches, joint pain, vommiting, insane deppression, violent outburts... Absolutley horrible experience. I wish I could have handled it for the 6 months but my body just could not take that drug.

Now I am more depressed than ever since accutane did not work. I was the most optimistic person going into accutane, and now I feel broken and don't even no where to begin. I have tried everything.

Worst part about it is the only thing accutane did for me during that first 5 weeks was give me a HORRIBLE IB. So now my face is 5x worse than when I started. It also made me scar worse than ever. My face is now completely covered, every area of my face with acne and red marks and scars. My facial skin doesn't even look like skin. I have 150+ "red marks" covering every single prt of my face and under my ears on my neck.