Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

haha My own body naturally produces poo and snot and ear wax as well but you won't catch me spearing that over my face.

haha My own body naturally produces poo and snot and ear wax as well but you won't catch me spearing that over my face.

Not one of those three are sterile inside the body. That's not to mention they're completely different altogether.

So what? If the simple fact of being sterile means so much then just go buy some sterilizing products at the store.

So what? If the simple fact of being sterile means so much then just go buy some sterilizing products at the store.

If you can't understand or recognize the urea explanation, there's no helping you. Good luck.

No helping me? ok..

I use bp by itself, and its works 100%.

I understand that you are essentially saying piss on your face and it will make your bp more effective, i just don't agree with it.

No helping me? ok..

I understand that you are essentially saying piss on your face and it will make your bp more effective, i just don't agree with it.

if bp is working 100% for you then why are u on this website?

No helping me? ok..

if bp is working 100% for you then why are u on this website?

Just pissing away time at work(no pun intended). This is also where i found out about the bp and i purchase it here.

No helping me? ok..

Haha, I wasn't saying that. I was suggesting an idea that MAY support the fact that urine actually works for some people. There are some others that want to try it but are looking for evidence that it might work. The fact that Zoderm, a prescription medication, uses urea as an important component, may help provide that for them. Like I said, I'm not a major advocate of using urine and I personally wouldn't do it. I'm just trying to help the people that would and discuss the matter objectively. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and it helps to have the capacity to at least respect the opinions of others even if you disagree with them.

If BP by itself works for you, that's great. If you don't agree with the urea idea, that's fine too. No one's trying to force it on you.

Perhaps the urea in urine allows your typical medications to penetrate more efficiently.

You see, to me you are saying "perhaps if you piss on your face, it will make your topical meds more efficient".