Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
automattox

Vitamin E capsules and the regimen

I've managed to become 100% free of active acne on the Regimen (well, except right now I have two cysts because I attempted to use a mica-based make up again...) but I'm left with so many redmarks. Because of this, I'm still not comfortable going without makeup... but I really hate wearing full face makeup. I heard that vitamin E can help the red marks fade, so I bought some vitamin E capsules in the purest form I could find. It contains glycering and water but that's basically the only other ingredients. Could I possibly take this internally in the morning and externally at night while on the regimen?

I am on these boards for my young teen daughter and I, personally, do not have acne. However, vitamin E is VERY oily in nature and HAS made me breakout. So, if I were you, I'd proceed cautiously. Good luck.

I am on these boards for my young teen daughter and I, personally, do not have acne. However, vitamin E is VERY oily in nature and HAS made me breakout. So, if I were you, I'd proceed cautiously. Good luck.

oh no. were you using it in it's purest form?

I take a vitamin E supplement daily and I'm not too sure if its having any effect at all. Im pretty sure it wouldn't break you out if you tried it. Vitamin E is a very powerful antioxidant so Im sure it couldnt hurt.

I am using mama lotion ......its expensive $45...but i think its worth it ....really helps the face with the red marks, pigmentation. are you taking anything else for red marks.....or just vitamin E?... I do have dan's AHA which I think helps also...not sure :/

I am using mama lotion ......its expensive $45...but i think its worth it ....really helps the face with the red marks, pigmentation. are you taking anything else for red marks.....or just vitamin E?... I do have dan's AHA which I think helps also...not sure :/

I've been using Dan's AHA for two months and it's been worthless to me :/

I've been using Dan's AHA for two months and it's been worthless to me :/

im bout a month into dans aha and i am just starting to see improvements. takes time