Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i know him from school. we never talk there, because were too shy, but we talk on msn all day long.

i just dont know if he "likes" me too =/

he wants to go to a festival soon, but none of his friends really wants to go with him, because they dont like that festival xD

anyways, he said "my friends dont want to go with me..."

" but i mustnt go alone"

" ill just ask someone "

and so on!

of course all i wanted to say was "ILL GO THERE WITH YOU!" but im too shy xD

and he didnt really ask me =/

im just so confused about his behaviour....

another day he asked me if i wanted to go the funfair with him. but i couldnt go, because i was sick.

i think some of his friends would have gone with him too anyway.....

guys, do you think hes interested in me? i cant even believe that he talks to me, because i always feel so ugly =/ and he looks very good >.<

i know him from school. we never talk there, because were too shy, but we talk on msn all day long.

i just dont know if he "likes" me too =/

he wants to go to a festival soon, but none of his friends really wants to go with him, because they dont like that festival xD

anyways, he said "my friends dont want to go with me..."

" but i mustnt go alone"

" ill just ask someone "

and so on!

of course all i wanted to say was "ILL GO THERE WITH YOU!" but im too shy xD

and he didnt really ask me =/

im just so confused about his behaviour....

Sounds like bait to me, seems like he's trying to gauge your interest in him, it could very well be the case that he really likes you but he wants to know himself if you like him, so maybe doing a little chasing could solve that problem. You said yourself that you talk to him on MSN all the time and you know him for real so one of you is going to have to screw up the courage and go over and talk to the other person.

another day he asked me if i wanted to go the funfair with him. but i couldnt go, because i was sick.

i think some of his friends would have gone with him too anyway.....

guys, do you think hes interested in me? i cant even believe that he talks to me, because i always feel so ugly =/ and he looks very good >.<

How you feel inside shows on the outside, you need to build your confidence and it will honestly show. To answer the important question, I honestly think he does like you, but there's only one sure way to find out...

I wonder if maybe he’s as shy as you are. The fact that he was hinting about this festival saying he needs someone to go with suggests maybe he was hoping you would say you’ll go!

If you’re too shy to tell him you want to go there with him maybe you could drop hints into the conversation to encourage him to ask you.

It could be that when he asked you to go to the fair with him he got the wrong idea when you said you were sick and assumed it was because you didn’t want to go with him. He might just be wary of asking again.

I think the fact that he wanted you to go to the fair with him is a big sign. It suggests he would be more than happy with your company so try not to be too hard on yourself. I know it’s far easier said than done but if you let him see how you feel about yourself he’s probably going to catch on to that when maybe it’s not even crossed his mind that you have skin trouble.

Thank you so much for your replies!!!!! =D

he just told me that theres this new film and he wants to go to the movies to see it.

but he didnt ask me to go with him....and then he just changed the subject.

im so confused! i mean...how could he like meh? X_x

Based on what you've said, he was hinting for you to go. If he is shy also, then he may find it hard to ask directly.

He keeps asking/hinting for you to do things together, so at the very least he likes you as a friend. It has been my experience that most guys don't bother to ask girls to hang out unless they are interested in being more than friends though.

Try and focus on your positive qualities & not your acne, and that may help your confidence. I'm sure there are many reasons someone would find you attractive :)

I guess I don't have to explain to you the signs he can give off that he likes you, as you already found out for yourself that he has interest in you. Good luck!

arrrrghhhh!!!

he said hes going to the movies on saturday and asked when i was going.

i said "maybe on saturday too"

he asked "which cinema? the one in X or the one in Z?"

i said: "doesnt matter to me"

"where will you go?"

he said:" i dont even know IF ill go , because i dont know with whom!"

that sentence made me insecure =/

also, it takes us like 30 minutes to answer now....lol

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

He is interested, he wants to know when you're going and which cinema you're going to, all you need to do is subtly hint at him, "do you fancy going with me?"

Just suggest you go with him. Make it sound like a casual 'if i'm going anyway may as well go with you if your looking for company' thing if you're feeling too shy to say you want to go with him outright!

Ha, this sounds like alot like what i go through with girls. Every girl i've ever been interested in has done the exact same thing. Messing with my brain is no fun! But i can't help but be with people like that xD

Good luck on your date! Have fun!

~Aiden

im meeting him tomorrow

i hope i wont get any new pimples this night!! :doh:

well...yes hes shy

but im too ._."""

Your board name is quite grim :) He obviously likes you, be confident. Good luck!

i was just reading this topic again when i got a message from him -.-

"Hello! Sorry but I can't go to the cinema with you today...My father suddenly forbade me to go out. He said someone would visit us today and I have to stay home. Please message me back."

i dont know....

2 hours before our meeting he sends me this message!

I doubt its true... He probably doesn't want to meet me any more. Or hes too shy

If he asked you to the funfair then he likes you as a friend at least

you should of asked him to festival, He would of asked you

but im sure he didnt want to get rejected twice.

If you go with him you can gauge how much he likes you.

he's either telling the truth, or he's too shy. either way, i think u need to step up the game. i mean, u do have an audience giving u tips. he's probably thinkin things over by himself with no motivation from anyone... :P just ask him. lol

Okay how to put this in a not so cruel manner...

We've all had to face up to things that we are afraid of: Talking in front of an audience, starting a new job, new school, the usual, and I will admit that walking right up to someone you like and asking them out is a tough thing, but if he can't screw his nuts on and just take a shot then I guess you'll have to ask him outright, there is no other way for it, cause the longer you wait the harder it's going to be.