Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

yet another hair post by me

Holy crap! I have got EXTREMELY over dyed, over heat styled, over everything, over processed hair. this is why I dye it black and am only straightening once a week. The dye started coming out uneven on the ends, so I dyed it black to cover it up, and I am only straightening it once a week to avoid as much breakage as I can. So, being the professional walgreens beauty adviser that I am, I decided to try the nexxus emergencee reconstrutor that we seem to sell alot of. Wow, just wow. I followed the directions to a T and at first I was pissed as hell. My hair looked and felt the same. I was so pissed because I dropped 14 bucks on like 2 oz of this stuff. I blew dry my hair and straightened in after using it. I had like no breakage whatsoever. My bathroom is usually COVERED in hair. This time I only hair a little that fell in the sink. It wasn't all over the floor as usual. I also washed my hair last night to see if it would break in the shower. It didn't normally I can feel my hair snapping when I shampoo it and it looks like someone bathed a dog when I am done, but I had only like 5 hairs in the tub when I was done. Yea!

Sorry, just had to rave about this. I am so happy my hair is acting like normal again. :dance:

Ben, your poor hair. Glad the new stuff is working. I also would recommend VO5 leave in spray. It's a light conditioner that I spray in my hair everyday after I wash and towel dry. It really has helped the quality of my hair a lot and minimized breakage. Love this stuff.

Wow, I was thinking about buying this stuff awhile back but it has sense been pushed to the back of my mind. I'm going to have to get some of this stuff!!! I've heard great things about it online at various boards and Lord knows my hair needs it. My hair is also fried, I started dying my hair a really blonde from just my natural dirty blonde, so... all that bleach has KILLED my hair and its always breaking off all the time, which is hard to watch happening. Anyway, I couldn't of described it any better than the way you put it, whenever I brush my hair so much hair breaks off, and likewise w/ my shower when I shampoo etc.. It really scares me though because my hair used be REALLY healthy and I've never experienced breakage like this (it's been going on for about 9 months) and I feel as though I've lost 1/2 of my hair, I highly doubt it, but it feels that way. My hair isn't nearly as thick anymore. I'm going to try and stop dying my hair from now on and just grow it out and try to get it to a healthy state again. This is going to really help alot in that process though so thanks for posting about this!!!

Ben, your poor hair. Glad the new stuff is working. I also would recommend VO5 leave in spray. It's a light conditioner that I spray in my hair everyday after I wash and towel dry. It really has helped the quality of my hair a lot and minimized breakage. Love this stuff.

Is it called "Vo5 leave in spray" ??? Thanks!

Is it called "Vo5 leave in spray" ??? Thanks!

This is it. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...GFI-0-RVP-10784

Also, get your ends nipped every 5 weeks or so, this helps greatly with split ends.

just pm'd you. before i read this! nexxus is good too. the line that i rec'd also had a fortifying protective spray. i use it before flat ironing my daughter's hair to help protect it from the heat and give it shine. just another rec!