Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how important is a man's body to you? is muscular way better than skinny?

also, if a guy has very mild acne and you can only see it from about 6 inches away, is it a deal breaker?

acne is not a deal breaker at all. It doesn't matter if you have acne or not. And just for the record I dont like really buff guys, its really a turn off. I like normal average guys.

i would never want to date a guy who could crush my head between his biceps like a nut cracker lol

a guy's body is important.... i would want someone who is healthy & takes care of himself. i've been attracted to skinny emo guys before but mostly i like a guy with a little muscle on him!

and no- acne isn't a deal breaker to girls who actually have feelings :)

Guest missyjean130

I don't like big muscles.

I don't give a poo about acne.(why would I?lol)

I like normal looking guys. I like them to have a some muscle but not be total meat heads, lol

I think the most important this is that he takes good care of himself.

I like a guy who's fit and some muscle doesn't hurt. I'm not big on bulging muscles or guys who are too skinny with no meat on their bones.

Acne is not a deal breaker but a douchebag attitude is. And the two combined would not even be a "deal" to begin with. :)

I like a guy with some muscles, not skin and bones but not extreme muscles. Acne is a certainly not a deal breaker, I actually would feel extremely comfortable if I dated a guy with acne, but still had confidence. It proves he has imperfections but has learned to face them (:

not a girl here, and im not trying to squash the positive affirmation that is resulting from the thread, but i do want to mention that while everyone here is absolutely right that acne doesnt make or break a persons attractiveness, you are polling people who are sympathetic to the affliction.

I am attracted to guys with average body types who have a little muscle but not too much. Too much muscle is deff. a turn off and actually a little scary in my eyes.. lol

Also, of course acne isn't a deal breaker... look at me. :D

Of course everyone who has ance here is going to say its no big deal. The fact that I know more girls, or attracted too tend to have clear skin and its a bitch....

I don't give a damn if a guy is muscular or not, as long as he's stronger than me (I'm kinda weak, so it shouldn't be much of a problem). Health is more important than muscles. Acne? No problem either. If I find a guy attractive, then he usually is attractive to me with and without acne. Anyway, I always observe and evaluate the personality and intelligence first.

I totally agree with you, before muscles or whatever else that is whats most important to me and always has been... alot of peole are "attractive" but if I don't find their personality attractive, or if they seem airheaded it's a total deal breaker, more so than ANYTHING else.

Acne is not a deal breaker, and you can be attractive with acne, but of course we are all trying to clear up our skin because we know that clearer skin is more attractive. The more mild your acne, the less it will detract of course.

As for a guy's body, it is somewhat important in that I have to find him physically attractive also. When it comes to appearance, face is first for me. The overall way a person presents themself makes more of an impression on me also (ie. clothing, hair, posture).

When it comes to body type, I don't think there are only the two extremes either: skinny vs. buff. I like guys who are on the lean side & toned, ideally; not skinny or really muscular. More of a "natural" toned look. I also like really nice legs, but that's another topic.

I don't mind a bit skinny or a little extra fat though. I'm not delusional enough to expect perfection from anyone, and would probably find it way too intimidating anyway.

Girls have different taste just as guys do. There are girls who go crazy for skinny guys in tight jeans, those who love really buff body builder types, and then those who like someone cuddly & chubby.

Don't mean to jump in on this topic, but I want to ask, I read this article somewhere a while back that said, everyone ranks how attractive (For argument sake, on a scale of 1 - 10) they believe themselves to be and tend to go for those whom they consider to be as equally attractive on this percieved scale, do you reckon this is true? Because I honestly think whoever wrote that article could be onto something.

Don't mean to jump in on this topic, but I want to ask, I read this article somewhere a while back that said, everyone ranks how attractive (For argument sake, on a scale of 1 - 10) they believe themselves to be and tend to go for those whom they consider to be as equally attractive on this percieved scale, do you reckon this is true? Because I honestly think whoever wrote that article could be onto something.

yea i read that in my ap psychology class and i guess people go for who they think they could get ehich is their equal but for me i would rather go for someone a lot hooter than myself personally

I don't think acne is a deal breaker as long as your personality shines through. If you have acne and you allow it to hinder your personality or confidence than yes, it is a deal breaker. I can understand being upset about it sometimes and since I have some from time to time I can be sympathetic to the issue, but I like a man who just lives his life regardless!

As for the body thing I would say I find it important, but not the most important. I'm not going to lie and say that guys with ripped abs and muscular arms aren't attractive, they are, but I have found that when I get into relationships with these guys they are more likely to let their body image consume their time instead of me and it doesn't work out. Honestly, I have been attracted to super skinny guys with no muscles, the "teddy bear" type of guys who are nice and squishy, and all the guys in between. There has to be a physical connection, but I guess I am just the type of person who is physically attracted to anything that walks (Ok, not really but you get what I mean...). I know people say a bunch of crap about how you have to be physically attracted to catch someone's attention, but a great personality can be JUST as effective. So...

Acne is maybe a .5 on a scale to 10 of importance if you don't let it affect your personality. It is a 10 if you let it.

Body is maybe a 5/10 to a lot of girls I know, but then you have girls who like anything.

how important is a man's body to you? is muscular way better than skinny?

also, if a guy has very mild acne and you can only see it from about 6 inches away, is it a deal breaker?

nothing looks-wise is a deal breaker to me.

now smoking, doing drugs, being disrespectful ... those are things that are deal breakers for me.

but obviously everyone has their own thing.

& honestly, i am attracted to guys who have a little muscle, but i am attracted to guys who don't either.

so it goes both ways for me.

I think if you have severe acne then it would make a difference

hahaha i mean lol im not homo im just saying, works both ways for chicks n diks

I can't stand skinny guy's it is the biggest turn off ever. I really don't care much about acne.

Dumb to ask if Acne matters :rolleyes:

About 99% of the people here have it.

I cant believe girls dont like muscles

i thought girls like real men like Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Tyson etc

I think you girls are trying to make us normal guys feel better :lol:

i think some girls like skinny girls...lol..lindsey lohan!here a question...do the girls here like guys covered with hair..er testosterone or the hairless look.im a lesbian so i don't like guys period.i know a lot of gay guys that mostly like buff,cute guys only.they have a mind of a straight woman....and a lot of old gay guys go looking for young guys.

you call those 3 dicks ''real men''!?tyson made a fortune then abrupty lost it....he is too dumb....stallone made a fortune playing make believe in the movies....and so did the termaniter guy....playing make believe in the movies but he did pump iron early in his career and maybe took steriods too.stallone takes hgh like crazy too.if i would pick a ''real man'' it wold be john mcCain or countless other skinny,fat,buff,ugly, cute guys that fought in wars like ww2,korea,vietanm,iraq and afganastan.

by the way jeese ventura is way more man than those 3 clowns put together!

I cant believe girls dont like muscles

i thought girls like real men like Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Tyson etc

:X