Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pontings

Nivea For Men After Shave Balm

Is this good to use after shaving particularly if using in conjunction with the regimen? Has anyone else used it? Experiences? Also, how much should I use, does too much clog up pores or anything?

i had problems with it, my skin oily and added more blackheads. I just use aqua velva ice sport aftershave, gives a sting feeling that i like, and it has reduced alot of my acne that i used to have on the sides of my face.

i dont use anything after i shave....i take a shower/wash with C&C advantage.....then come out, rinse with some warm water and shave.....after im done i pat dry and im good to go

I used to use it when i used to shave and it didnt really cause any noticeable bad acne. Its actually probably good for your skin. Its got all types of vitamins.

I use the nivea after shave gel for sens skin. It doesnt have alcohol or fragrance and it doesnt clog pores because it is so light. Just use like the size of a quarter.