Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cosmo_007

Diacneal

Just wondering how you use Diacneal? When I bought it I was told to use it as a spot treatment but that isn't really why I bought it in the first place because I don't need a spot treatment anymore. Is it supposed to exfoliate my skin? When I put it on it seems to but it leaves a bunch of clumps on my face from the exfoliate, so I am not sure if I am using it correctly! After it clumps on my face I almost want to wash my face off... How much do you use to cover your face? Or should I be covering my whole face with it? When I read the reviews on it, it seemed fairly straightforward until I tried it out!! Thanks!

hey

lI used diacneal for 3 months a while ago. I used to put quite enough to cover the entire area (clogged cheeks, and jaw) I would spread it over til it's even. sadly it didn't help too much with my black heads.. maybe I needed more time but I decided to quit since it was summer and that product makes my skin more sensitive.. good news is, it helped me got rid of the cyst I used to have on my upper cheeks.. and also it got rid of red marks very fast.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear it got rid of red marks because that is about the last thing I need to get rid of! I think I was skimping on the product! Thanks!