Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have two problem zits so I applied a proactiv 6% benzoyl peroxide to the zits about every hour to try to get rid of them when they are small. But they have grown a bit and my skin is SOO tight. I think too much benzoyl peroxide was used. I really need these to go away for tomorrow. I am applying the proactiv lotion to get moisture back in and so it wont be so deathly tight.

The Proactiv lotion has BP in it, so that really won't help. I suggest you rub in a generous amount of whatever skin-friendly facial moisturizer you have in the house - maybe do this every hour. Do it again before you go to bed, and also put a nice glob of moisturizer on top of the moisturizer you've already rubbed in. That tends to work with me when I go BP crazy. The only downside is - while you're more than likely to wake up with healed skin, the spots will still be there. Plenty of sleep could help with that, though.