Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stillhoping

another accutane question

For those who are taking/have taken accutane:

I'm on week2 and i constantly feel like i'm walking around in a daze, like really tired and sleepy...well i haven't been getting as much sleep as i would like, but still i feel kind of weird. is this normal?

also, my skin's turned a weird shade of red...has this happened to anyone? does it go away?

sleepness thing....not happened to me.

redness...ur gonna have to deal with till ur accutane treament is over. Accutane rushes blood to the surface of ur skin - which is why its red. Which is shit because it makes ur redmarks even redder.

I get extremely tired right before that time of the month.

However, when I first started taking Accutane, it took me about 3 weeks to acclimate to the Accutane and not be tired constantly.

I can not comment on the redness...I am not experiencing it at all. I look like I have a slight tan.

To the topic creator: Yeah I felt like that too. I still do too, and I'm finishing my fifth month and the whole treatment. Don't worry about it, you can get through it. I wonder if all the sleepiness will just suddenly go away when I get off it though? That would be funny if I just got all hyper after I'm done lol.

well happy to report the tiredness is getting better. I feel more like myself now. My skin's not improving much yet though. I'm just on day 13..long way to go!