Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karma89

Just Curious: What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Wow! So far a lot of "water bearers" here! Just like my brother, and he's a hell of a lot of fun to be with!

I am a Virgo! Though I'm often told I'm on the cusp. That's not consitant, but it would make me a Leo/Virgo which is the most opposite combo I think one can be!

I LOVED astrology when I was little, but I don't take much from it now, other then what resinates with what I already feel about myself. I don't read horoscopes.

Just for fun, astrology is cool!

By the way, the Chinese zodiac is fun, too! I'm a fire Tiger!

i'm an aries.

i used to believe in it .. but after many wrong predictions, i stopped. lol. not to say i still don't read it. i think i'll always be curious & at the end of the day, it's funny to see if it made any sense.

there's a lot of traits of an aries that i don't have, but i do have some. it's a fire sign so i think i once read somewhere that i like to be in control .. & that's very true. lol. i think it's funny how sometimes people will come up to you with that pick line "what's your sign?" and then you tell them and they're like "yeah..i got that vibe." suuuuurrre ^_^

Wow, looking at this topic, it's wierd how most of the people here are usually either Aquarius or Sagittarius for the most part. Some Taurus as well, but not as much, and some leo's. Wierd how Capricorns are rare (they tend to have strong personalities and acne generally tones down your personality).

Im a Capricorn :) heres what it says about me: (Mysterious ) -- extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.

Hahaha very true ;)

I copied your post on google cause I wanted to find out where you got those descriptions from, and from the same site got this for myself:

Cypress Tree (the Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn’t necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be ï¬nancially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisï¬ed, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

That's actually true for the most part, although I'm not exactly muscular (FOR NOW!).

Guest strbckjnkee

Aquarius, but I don't believe in it either.

Interesting, today I come to read this topic, and just after I see this article:

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/you...mical-sign.html

I'm sure many of us already knew this, but it's interesting to see what these new dates look like. Do any of them make more sense?

Though it would make me a TOTAL Leo, I still feel the Virgo gets me best!

Try this out, too! It uses as close to the time you were born to get the results.

http://www.livescience.com/widgets/birthday.html

Nah, I'm still more of an Aquarius. I know some Capricorns, and they fit EXACTLY the "actual" definition of a Capricorn...I actually don't buy into the "real" zodiac sign thing.

Many astrologers believe that each sign of the zodiac has identifiable physical traits. Individuals born under the sign of Aquarius tend to have a vague expression, a high forehead, finely chiseled features, the face is usually long and oval with flat planes, and there is a look of nobility suggestive of the classic Greek or Roman models. They are above average height and have a slender figure. Their eyes are usually light coloured that convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges.

Aquarians are slow to wed, although they generally do so in the end. They frequently make friendship the foundation of love, and choose a partner who is not merely a mate but a "chum" as well, and consequently capable of sharing in some at least of the many interests which go to make up the Aquarian's mental life. They are naturally well equipped for matrimony, possessing the priceless treasure of a wide and unprejudiced outlook, which can make allowances for difference of heredity, environment, training, and education. The kindliness and humanity of the sign also favor marriage, for the typical Aquarian is inclined by nature to exact little and to give much, is incapable of petty tyranny and puerile jealousy, and carries a certain tender consideration into all the more intimate relations of the conjugal state.

This site is awesome. I'd never read from it before, but it goes so in depth about the signs that it's awesome. Plus, much of it rings true. I guess I would be a "Primitive Aquarian". That sucks.

Many astrologers believe that each sign of the zodiac has identifiable physical traits. Individuals born under the sign of Aquarius tend to have a vague expression, a high forehead, finely chiseled features, the face is usually long and oval with flat planes, and there is a look of nobility suggestive of the classic Greek or Roman models. They are above average height and have a slender figure. Their eyes are usually light coloured that convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges

Yep, most of of those are my physical traits. I'm only of average height tho (5'9) so that sucks, but the "high forehead, defined features" line is spot on, because I have a clear cut jawline and a pretty big forehead. Think Adam Levine of Maroon 5. I don't know what an "average" nose is, but my nose is neither too big or too small, it's perfect for me, so I guess it is average. I also have light brown eyes but it's not as appaerent since I wear glasses often. This is pretty cool.

Am I the only Gemini on the whole board or what?

It's kinda funny because half of my face is pretty free of scars while the other half is pretty scarred up. I guess I'm a true two-face, haha!

Quick question to the Aquarians....did your acne start/get worse following the Summer of 2005?

I remember the report saying that Saturn was in retrgogade in Aquarius starting in July of 2005, and what do you know, that's when my life returned to being acne-filled. I was actually completely clear for years before that, and it got worse from there. Saturn's no longer in retrogade in Aquarius I don't think but I guess the effects can still be felt of it. Anyways, apperently 2009 is the year of the Aquarian (2008 was the year of the capricorn), so maybe things will look up.

I'm an aquarius. :redface:

Many astrologers believe that each sign of the zodiac has identifiable physical traits. Individuals born under the sign of Aquarius tend to have a vague expression, a high forehead, finely chiseled features, the face is usually long and oval with flat planes, and there is a look of nobility suggestive of the classic Greek or Roman models. They are above average height and have a slender figure. Their eyes are usually light coloured that convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges

Wow, that's so cool lol. Any others willing to testify?

DAMN YOU SATURN!

I actually had my horoscope analyzed in my home country, where it's much more accurate because they actually jot down every single planetary movement from the exact time of your birth and what not. But anyway, for me, I've been told that while my overall health will always be steady for the most part (acne is pretty much my only health concern, along with blepharitis, which is essentially caused by the exact same bacteria), I will have to deal with "inflamation" type diseases (which I obviously connected to acne) until about the age of 21 or so. This horoscope was the same one that had predicted when I was THREE that I would be interested in going into law (which I am), and it also predicted that I would not be in my home country for long (I moved when I was like 5).