Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karma89

Just Curious: What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Every month, I have a habit of reading astrologyzone.com (no need to remove the link, it's not acne related, and I'm not trying to sell anything). Anyways, I'm a big beliver in astrology and what not and it's funny that the times that I'm NOT clear, my horoscope will always say "You'll need to watch your health this month", or somehting along those lines.

Anyways I'm an aquarius. I'm pretty out going but acne has kind of left me quiet in some respects, because my self confidence levels have declined when I have to deal with pimples. However, when it's clear, I'll be perfectly fine (as will the rest of us). So, just wondering; what's your signs and do you believe in this stuff?

Sagitarius, which is like the least coolest zodiac sign of them all, :)

Why's that? Most of the sagitarius' I know are all quite interesting people. Very outgoing for the most part.

Capricorn...yay the first one here! lol :wavey:

and i dont really believe in horoscopes...but my sister does (if that even counts?) lol but some of the stuff i see is somewhat true

I'm a Sag too and i think we're quite interesting (thanks, karma) :)

I LOVE astrology. I think i read my horoscope pretty much every day

Guest missyjean130

I'm a Libra-those things have often been wrong with me.I don't believe in it..it gives little paragaphs that can cover a broad spectrum of different people.

I do it for fun though,meh.

I also do tarot, which I do believe in...in a psychological aspect. The cards can hold different meanings in different situations because you observe the picture like it's telling a story. So if you need help figuring out what to do in a situation your subconscience will play role during the tarot reading, and you will define the cards accordingly.

The mind is a beautiful,complex thing.

I'm an Aquarius, and it suits me to a T. (If any of you are into astrology, I highly recommend The Last Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk.)

I was just looking at that book today at Borders! I love it & I'm getting it for my birthday. Which is soon; I'm a Libra. :dance:

I'm an Aquarius, and it suits me to a T. (If any of you are into astrology, I highly recommend The Last Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk.)

I was just looking at that book today at Borders! I love it & I'm getting it for my birthday. Which is soon; I'm a Libra. :dance:

Oh yeah, both my moon and rising sign is capricorn.

Also born on a cusp. Scorpio/Saggitarius.

I don't belive the daily horoscop postings, but I do belive if you are a certain horoscope that you tend to have certain qualitys, and attract certain other signs, and are only compatible with certin signs.

For all you horoscope fans. This site is so right on about a person because of their birthday. Mine fit me to a T.

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

My uncle got me a copy for Christmas years ago, and I love it. I used it to make myself a birth chart, and it was actually really accurate. And I always read up on my friends' signs. : )

I'm a Libra-those things have often been wrong with me.I don't believe in it..it gives little paragaphs that can cover a broad spectrum of different people.

I do it for fun though,meh.

I also do tarot, which I do believe in...in a psychological aspect. The cards can hold different meanings in different situations because you observe the picture like it's telling a story. So if you need help figuring out what to do in a situation your subconscience will play role during the tarot reading, and you will define the cards accordingly.

The mind is a beautiful,complex thing.

I have a deck of Tarot cards, and lots of things I have had come up have been related to something that has happened. Lol.

One time I kept pulling a Trouble card, and what do you know. I get suspended for kicking someone.

I didnt mean to kick her hard. x) I felt bad though.