Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fullofscars

Anyone's hair been bleached by bp??

I know on the bottle it says it can bleach your hair so I was wondering if that's ever happened to someone. My hair covers my forehead so when I apply it to that area I often get a little in my hair. Should I be more careful or does it take a lot to change the color of your hair with bp?

I have really long hair, so when i apply it on the mornings on schooldays i can't pull it back, and it ends up getting on some of the tips of my hair, bleeching them a bit blonde. I really don't care, though. It's better than acne. And my hair has every color except black in it ( i have blonde, red, and brown strands, but mostly brown) so it just adds to the effect a bit. Gives it a bit of personality if ya know what i mean ;P

i have brown hair with highlights, and the edges do turn kind of orangish because of the bp. no one can really tell though because the rest of my hair is streaked too. bp also tints my eyebrows a bit, but most people compliment me on it if they notice it.