Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jetsfan

I have a question for those with red marks.

My acne went down and turned into flat red marks about 2 months ago. They are still pretty red, maybe a little less red then when the pimples went down, but still very red. I have seen pictures of a lot of people's red marks here, and compared to mine, they don't seem all that bad.

So when your acne first when down, were your red marks very red? Or how long did it take for them to fade at least somewhat?

I just want my redmarks to fade a considerable about before the end of the year. My acne has only been under control for about 2 months so maybe thats why they are still very red.

My red marks have only faded very slightly in one year. Because I'm getting new breakouts all the time, and I scar really badly, I'm constantly getting new ones, so it's actually getting worse.

The severity of my red marks varies a lot, but they tend to linger. I have one right now that I've had for about two or three months so far, and while it's faded a lot, it's definitely still there. I recently added a bit of extra virgin olive oil to my facial moisturizer, and it probably sounds crazy, but it seems like my marks have been fading faster since I started using it.

yep. They've been sloowly fading, but in the past 2-3 months, my redmarks have improved significantly.

I've been using sunscreen (spf 30 oil-free non-clogging) whenever it's sunny outside, and I use a toner as well (which might actually make it more red :P)

Guest missyjean130

Mine can last for YEARS, and they usually fade slightly in a couple of months.

Being on accutane, it's actually faded them a lot

I plan on doing dermarolling

a homemade acv toner

and I special snail slime moisturizer

When I'm through with accutane.

SPF is really smart, so good job on that ;)