Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TranceOwnz

Being that this is the main forum

I just wanted to clear something up here cuz most people come to this forum instead of the others. But I was just looking in the prescription one and under one of the topics for retin-A the peeps were saying to wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun or what not. Well, I guess where they lived it's only sunny a few days a year or something so BarBQlover says you only need sunscreen those 5 days. I made a post about this on the old forum but...well, that's over with. Anyways back to the topic.......you can get a sunburn and what not on a cloudy day. It doesn't have to be sunny outside for you to get the rays from the sun. The suns rays go through clouds and i've actually been sunburned on a cloudy day many times before.

I'm not saying to put sunscreen on 365 days a year....but be wise. I don't use it through winter here in Utah, but on cloudy days in the spring and fall (well even the summer too) I put sunscreen on if i'm gonna be outside for a long time doing something. Hopes this helps in some way...cheers

-Shawn-