Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Automan

What should I do?

Hi, I'm new to the Regimen and I was just wondering if it is a MUST to use 2.5% BP. I know that it is recommended but it is not easy to find a 2.5% and 5% BP from where I live. (I'm not from the US) Instead, 10% BPs are plentiful here. And from what I know, 10% BP doesn't work with the Regimen. This brings me to my next question. Why does the Regimen not work with 10% BP? And finally, what should I do?

This should answer all your questions.

Thanks for your reply. I did a test using 10% BP by applying small amounts on my arm. It had no side effects for me, there was no redness and swelling or anything. The only thing was it left my skin dry. However, after applying some moisturizer, my skin turned out fine. Does this mean that it is ok for me to use 10% BP?

This should answer all your questions.

Thanks for your reply. I did a test using 10% BP by applying small amounts on my arm. It had no side effects for me, there was no redness and swelling or anything. The only thing was it left my skin dry. However, after applying some moisturizer, my skin turned out fine. Does this mean that it is ok for me to use 10% BP?

Use 10% BP for your back...and For face I would really recommend that you order online 2.5% less harsher on your face and the skin can take it well....10% on your face will dry the shyt out of you.