Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sure all of you folks have heard this story before but I need to say this for myself. I need to write down my feelings. For the past year, I went from having moderate acne to having severe ance. Let me just say, this has been an emotional rollercoaster. I miss the days where I was confident in my appearance. I miss the days where I never gave a damn about my face because it was not a problem. I didnt even mind moderate acne.

Everywhere I go, I think people are looking at my face. When I am at class, I get so paranoid that people are looking at my face. Sometimes when I am home, I know that my parents are concerned about my face. It has gotten that bad that my parents are able to notice it. I am so depressed sometimes. I have tried everything. I have researched everything. I am on antibotics now. Improvement? Sure for a few days but acne is back.

Acne has brought me to my breaking point. I have always thought that I was a strong person but after my battle with acne... I feel that I am losing. Everyday, I have to look in the mirror and see who I have become. It is a person who has been ripped apart inside and outside. You win acne. Give back my life back... give back my life.... at least let me feel how it was before for a day.

I know I might sound like a negative nancy but I cant help it. I JUST CANT HELP IT.

I can indentify completely, you're not alone in your pain. A rollercoaster it is and the wording you in your thread echos in my head as I read it because I can relate THAT much to what you're going through. I had moderate acne that turned into severe acne within a very short period of time, 2 months (no joke). I'm officially traumatized.

Just know that you're not alone and you're not being negative because their really isn't anytihng positive about acne. You ARE strong simply because you've come this far....we have to believe it will get better because if we don't then the acne will win.

HEY I FEEL TOTALLY THE SAME I MISS THOSE DAYS WHEN I DIDNT HAVEE TO WORRY ABOUT MY FACE IT SUX ID GET SO ANGRY AND PUNCH WALLS AND STUFF.

Hey, you're not alone. I'm also like you. Sometimes there's a point where I couldn't bear with it. There's a point where I say 'Enough is enough'. People in this forum do understand how you feel. It's really hard, especially if someone keep teasing you (like my case)...

There's time where I couldn't stand up anymore. I used to be a cheerful and happy-going girl until this acne come. But, after a while I try to accept myself. I know God still loves me no matter how I look. I know it's hard.

If there's a time you feel like crying, then for me, I wouldn't hold myself. I will cry until I feel more relax. And, try not to see yourself in mirror so frequent. I tell you, it will make you more down and down and down. So, just stay away from it, and keep yourself busy. tell yourself you are such a beauty and no one is like you in this world. It's really hard when we apply to life, but keep on trying. Be firm and happy :)

All the best, we'll be here for you :) That's what this forum made for :)

I'm sure all of you folks have heard this story before but I need to say this for myself. I need to write down my feelings. For the past year, I went from having moderate acne to having severe ance. Let me just say, this has been an emotional rollercoaster. I miss the days where I was confident in my appearance. I miss the days where I never gave a damn about my face because it was not a problem. I didnt even mind moderate acne.

Everywhere I go, I think people are looking at my face. When I am at class, I get so paranoid that people are looking at my face. Sometimes when I am home, I know that my parents are concerned about my face. It has gotten that bad that my parents are able to notice it. I am so depressed sometimes. I have tried everything. I have researched everything. I am on antibotics now. Improvement? Sure for a few days but acne is back.

Acne has brought me to my breaking point. I have always thought that I was a strong person but after my battle with acne... I feel that I am losing. Everyday, I have to look in the mirror and see who I have become. It is a person who has been ripped apart inside and outside. You win acne. Give back my life back... give back my life.... at least let me feel how it was before for a day.

I know I might sound like a negative nancy but I cant help it. I JUST CANT HELP IT.

I know your pain. Take one day at a time, and do the best you can. There will come a time when you look back on this period of your life and wonder how you made it through, but so glad you did. Hang tough!!

When I am at class, I get so paranoid that people are looking at my face.

I know how you feel, a few times I almost just broke down in tears in class just because Im so tired of feeling this anxiety that doesn't go away until I'm at home or something. I never let the tears come out though because I definetely wouldn't want anyone to see me crying.

Its very difficult to go through and a rollercoaster ride we wish we could all avoid. All of us can relate how you are feeling and i understand how it can make you sound negative. So much stuff that i have wrote on this board is negative, it can just get to you so much that it affects you in that way. I know you say that you feel like you are losing, but believe me when you win this battle you will be stronger, just keep fighting and you shall get your life back with no negativity hanging over it.

I feel the same way like you. I turn my head in hallways & such so people won't see me...

But it will get better for you. Hang in there. There will be a time, like a rebirth, where you find what works and free yourself of this burden.

I know it'll come someday. I live each day like its the last so it seems worth it when we're both free of this disease.

Until then, we're all here for you. =)

I know how you all feel. If only I appreciated my beauty when I had it. What I am going to suggest to you won't cure your acne, but if it is all stress or anxiety related (as mine is) it will improve. It is called Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Follow the free video instructions at www.tapping.com while focusing on your acne and how it makes you feel. It may take several times to clear that feeling from your system, but I have found it extremely helpful in terms of accepting myself the way I am, acne and all. There may be other websites on this technique and I encourage you to explore. Good luck!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa boiii, you can do it! We can do it! Yes we can! :clap::D

Anyways, EVERYONE here can relate. We all know how you feel. Just remember than in life, there will always be people who have it better off than you and there will always be people who have it worse off than you. Focus on YOU, focus on yourself. There are people starving in other countries, there are innocent kids dying in wars. There are kids who have no legs, no arms, no sight, no hearing, no touch, no voice. There are people with terminal illnesses. Just be grateful bro and don't worry because acne isn't a permanent thing!

I want to just add to the number of people who've said this, but you are DEFINITELY not alone here. I feel the exact same as you do. My acne became severe within 4 or so months. It's hard to imagine that we once used to have baby soft skin when we were youngsters! But I am so happy that we all have each other and can express our feelings to those who can empathize.

You're not alone, i used to have mild acne as well, a couple zits here and there, no biggie. I had confidence and could go out without having to wear any coverup or anything. Now just recently i broke out, big time, and it's around my mouth the worst, i basically look like i have the chicken pox. I have 0 confidence and i think that everyone is always looking at me, and i think that guys won't ever see me the same and think im gross because of my acne. It's such a downer! It makes me cry when i look in the mirror because within like a month i went from nice skin to covered in acne...

i :(

I know how you feel, exactly! I have never had acne in my life, now at 25 i feel its taking over me. I feel so depressed and down, and i always feel paranoid that people are looking at me because of it. I was told my acne came from stress (after my dad came out from hospital) so WE ALL NEED TO STOP STRESSING i know its easier said than done but acne lives off stress, so lets fight it !!!

We are all here for each other :comfort: