Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaveman

i'm really embarassed

Guest missyjean130

oh WHATEVER!

That doesnt look THAT bad.

Plus ur effing hot, who gives a shit? cutest one there.

bro, honestly i dont even see any make up.

yeah I know what your saying I sometimes put concealer on when my acne gets pretty bad. and yeah I have had photos of me showing little make up spots it is embarrassing especially when the girl you like asks you is that make up?

hahah thanks guys :)

well...i guess i learnt not to use tinted moisturiser next time i'll be in front of a camera loll

Hey I wouldnt have noticed at all if you hadnt mentioned it. It looks a bit whiter than the rest of your face but that's probably because you didnt use the right color. Choose the color right for your skin tone and it's all fine. And dont worry we all have done and still do makeup blunders :D And there is no need for a guy to get embarrased if he is wearing bit of makeup, I dont see what the big deal is.

Tell them it was tinted oxy - it's what they want to hear - then it'll be over. I'm sure every last one of them has used it anyway. And like everyone else said - you can barely see it.

tell nothing to them! I can't tell anything there. Dude, I put makeup and look G in reality and then after pics I look so weird because of the lightening. So tell them to buzz off.

That could be sunblock, moisturizer with spf, or tinted pimple cream (as suggested. It could even be light distortion from the flash.

Hardly noticeable.

haha man you can hardly tell you have anything on wouldnt worry about it to much, also just wondering what tinted moisturiser you have ??.

It seems pretty good tbh.

ok funny story...i had a party to go to yesterday, and i'm a guy with acne. i usually dont ever wear makeup, but because it was a party i applied tinted moisturiser, which covers up my red marks pretty well. so i did that yesterday, and it was fine, noone could tell in real life.

then today i log on to facebook and i've been tagged in all these pictures which fucking clearly show a massive white tint across my cheeks. it only shows on photos for some reason, it didnt show AT ALL in reali life. and now all my mates who saw the photos are ripping into me for wearing makeup. until now noone knew that i was conscious about my acne, but all of a sudden theyre asking me if i was wearing makeup to cover my pimples. i dunno wat to say lol?

yeh...really embarassing. especially for a guy coz of the stigma associatred with makeup and men.

heres a pic, see how bad it is?: (i'm the guy with the hat)

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...275772_2930.jpg

The only thing i can tell is that you're majorly cute ;)

(I've gotta admit, though, I totally LOLed at the guy on the right's face.)

So did I :lol:. Everyone else in the photo looks waaay goofier :D

Its really not that noticeable, I bet if you would have posted the pic and not said who you were and asked if anyone saw anything weird they would have said no.. :D

you can't really see it. cameras & their flash make things so much more noticeable than it really is. if people did notice it, i doubt they would assume it's makeup. i wouldn't worry about it, especially if no one asked you what's up with your face :D

I can't even really see it. Just barely. If anyone says anything, say your moisturizer has spf in it and that spf reflects light in a picture with a flash.

Don't deny it.

Just say, "It makes me feel better about it. Do you have a problem with me doing something to make myself feel better about my appearance?" I almost guarantee you they will never comment on it again and will feel a bit guilty about making fun of you.

Seems fine to me.

Most ppl(esp. men) would've thought your face went really dry or something..

I don't think hiding is not a good idea though. Just tell them you're wearing coverups because of the red marks.

don't be embarrassed,

i was looking at the picture wondering if you posted the wrong one or something

you really can't tell

lol looks like ur wearing suncream. Goes with the hat ;) Just say you're fighting the rays (even at night) haha