Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest missyjean130

cumulative dose help

Guest missyjean130

OKAY y'ALL!

for my first month I was an alternating dose of 40/80mg...and for the last 4 months of my course I'll be on 80mg.

I am 115 pounds.

Am I surpassing or meeting that cumulative dose thingy?

I alternate 40/80 as well. I just started on Tuesday. Dr. hasn't mentioned upping it yet. She wants to see how it goes.

I have a good 40 pounds on ya, but I have heard of higher doses than that for some people.

We do the 40/80 so I average 60 mgs. In essence, you are averaging 60mg doses a day. You'd be effectively upping by just 20 mgs.

If you are really concerned, mention it to your doc the next time you go in. He/She needs to know if you aren't comfortable with it. How is the 40/80 working for you?

Yes like what everyone else said, I think that is kinda high.. I am able 140lbs and Im only doing 40/80 for 120 days...

You should taking 50mg for 4-5 months (according to sticky)... If you do take 60mg daily, then you shouldn't exceed 130 days (4 months and 10 days) ... 80mg is unimaginable..