Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
berks

Dermalogica Products for Oily Skin

I previously went to my doctor to get something prescribed for my very oily skin. She prescribed me Retin-A and said that it could help, but after 12 weeks of using it I realise that Retin-A doesnt decrease sebum production. My mild/moderate acne hasnt even changed from my 12 weeks of usage either.

I have been doing some research, and I have heard that the Dermalogica products are meant to be pretty good.

I am thinking that the daily use of "Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser" and "Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Sebum Clearing Masque" 3 times a week could really help those with oily skin problems.

I have already read many reviews from users of either one saying that it has helped their oily skin, using both at the same time can surely mean good things..........right?

I have already bought the Masque and will use it for the first time tomorrow. I may finally quit Retin-A and order the Dermalogica cleanser aswell.

Has anyone had any experience or have any thoughts on these 2 products???

These products dont come cheap and in the past I would of just looked past them after seeing the price tag. After trying everything else and failing I am now willing to spend some extra money if they do actually work. I hope I can get some good feedback on these products.

Very very expensive stuff, ive seen better results with £4 than £26 dermalogica stuff. Don't waste your money.

The price is a concern for most people, but I heard that the cleanser lasts for a long time. The 474ml bottle is $61 AUS. If this can last me 4 months then it comes to $15 a month. I wont mind paying this if it does indeed help my oily skin.

Hi i know there has been some negative comments about dermalogica but i think they are worth the money. I have been using dermalclay cleanser and yes it is quite expensive but its the only thing that cleans my skin thoroughly without drying it out and irritating it :clap: . Along with the panoxyl 2.5 and dermalogica microfoliant (once a day)and the active moist miosturiser it has made a significant difference to the quality of my skin. My skin is almost completely clear. I just need be patient and give my hyperpigmentation time to fade. :(

I do not like Dermalogica products. From looking at their ingredients I definitely notice holes in the formulation. Overabundance of essential oils for one thing, poor sunscreens...I could go on, but why bother? My aesthetician class uses this line and there is NO way I'd ever use this on mine, or anyone else's face!

A good acne medication should have a fair amount of moisturizers as well as active ingredients which decrease oil production. Male and female skin are also very different so it is important to keep that in mind when choosing a product. I found a lot of good facts in regards to acne treatment on campusacnetruth.org.

A good acne medication should have a fair amount of moisturizers as well as active ingredients which decrease oil production. Male and female skin are also very different so it is important to keep that in mind when choosing a product. I found a lot of good facts in regards to acne treatment on campusacnetruth.org.

good site.