Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

Official RCROrgcast thread

Alright so i'm making this an official place for all comments, suggestions, and questions for the Q+A section. I'll be keeping links to all the podcasts here on the front page. Keep on the lookout for the first OFFICIAL podcast coming next week.

RCRorgcast

"Podcast #2 "Lounge Interview" (17 mins long so prepare yourself, maybe bring some snacks)

*All of the videos have another source too if you cant get to youtube. Just go to Veoh.com and search RCRorgcast and it should bring them all up

Nicky D Podcast (highly recommended viewing)

Podcast #1 "Dealing with Acne"

Podcast #2 "Diet and Acne"

Podcast #3 "21 Questions"

Podcast #4 "I Thought You Had My Back" (but i do Nicky! I Do!)

KAIcast

-

AXELcast

Podcast #1 "Swords and Shutter Sounds"

Experience The PatCast

SlimCast

The Slimcast Revolution Begins!

I was wondering when someone would make that type of joke

Alright I did this one at like 2 last night so dont expect greatness. This is more like what i'm envisioning the actual podcast being like. Tell me what yall think.

Guest missyjean130

Oh heeellll no.

You just answer two Qs? I sent in 50!

Ur rly cute tho :wub: which is the main reason I watch anyway.

I'm cute and dorky!

Oh Lovely! Bravo. Love the t.v. um and Zo deschannel. Have you seen Flakes?? Brilliant! Oh and BTW I would own you in foosball. Quite possibly air hockey if you like that too.

Excellent job with podcast #2 sir :clap:

My questions for next time:

1. Do you have any guilty pleasures?

2. What bands/musical artists do you listen to the most?

3. What are 3 things you most want to do before you die?

That's all I've got for right now. Feel free to answer all or none.

And just on a side note, I really appreciate your willingness to be open about what you believe in.

Looking forward to #3 ;)

Oh heeellll no.

I dont want these to run too long. I considered answering two of your questions, but it was late and i was tired lol

Oh Lovely! Bravo. Love the t.v. um and Zo deschannel. Have you seen Flakes?? Brilliant! Oh and BTW I would own you in foosball. Quite possibly air hockey if you like that too.

Um on that table im prettty much invincable. Not to brag lol. Also I'm an airhockey champion anywhere. I grew up in an arcade, and airhockey was my arena of expertise.

And just on a side note, I really appreciate your willingness to be open about what you believe in.

Looking forward to #3 ;)

Thanks for questions, and technically i havent done #1 yet these are just test runs. I'm considering the next one my first official podcast

Oh heeellll no.

I dont want these to run too long. I considered answering two of your questions, but it was late and i was tired lol

Um on that table im prettty much invincable. Not to brag lol. Also I'm an airhockey champion anywhere. I grew up in an arcade, and airhockey was my arena of expertise.

Looking forward to #3 ;)

Thanks for questions, and technically i havent done #1 yet these are just test runs. I'm considering the next one my first official podcast

well well I feel a challenge brewing....lol

Matt,

Great idea! Are you wanting this to be fun and lighthearted or can we get to some nitty gritty?

I have a question for you that's along the lines of the project I asked you to work on..........if you are game for serious questions and answers, I'd like to know how you kept your spirits up when your acne was at its worst? What would you tell someone who was becoming very depressed over their acne? How do you maintain a positive attitude?

Thanks!

There is no question discrimination here, i'm acutally thinking of getting a bingo turner so i can randomly select questions.

There is no question discrimination here, i'm acutally thinking of getting a bingo turner so i can randomly select questions.

Very good idea! Although a less expensive method, which we use in my house to decide on activities, is to put them all in a hat and pull one out. :)

Guest kiwikali♥☼

You should have a foosball competition with Gio

: ]

yeah...ok...um.... i'm sort of at a loss for words kind of. RC you are freaking hot!!! And your voice, oh my god...*faints*