Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need some wash cloths to clean off some dead and flaky skin on my face.

I was wondering if anyone here has used either of these microfiber wash cloths and could tell me if they work well or not:

Aquis Microfiber Facial and Body Mitt, White (Pack of 4)

link: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GAO93S

APRIL BATH & SHOWER MICROFIBER FACIAL CLOTH

link: cgi.ebay.com/SET-OF-4-MICROFIBER-FACIAL-CLOTHS-ASSORTED-COLORS-NEW_W0QQitemZ270272378169QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74990QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trks

idZp1713.m153.l1262

PS I can't seem to post links for some reason

I use them, and yes they work. They really help exfoliate the skin. They are inexpensive as well.

are you in the US? if so, look for a Dollar Tree store in your area. Hopefully there will be one (they're all over my area near Chicago) http://www.dollartree.com/realestate/stores.cfm

I bought the April Bath and Shower Microderm cloths at Dollar Tree / a 2 pack of washcloths for only $1..they work great! be careful though, they feel really soft, but looks can be deceiving..go gently or your will irritate your skin big time.

Alternatively, if you would like to get even better exfoliation and save money, I highly recommend the Clarisonic brush head. Just do a search on google for Clarisonic.

I use to own the $200 device, then I realized the only thing I really need was the brush head, not the attached components. The brush head itself is about $25 and last for about 8 month, a year (or longer depending on the person).

You can also get 2 brushheads for $25 on ebay. There is a reason why the Clarisonic device works so well and this is an excellent cheap shortcut.