Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaley

annoyed at a project. acne kills everything :[

So in my science class we are getting together with a boy [the teacher is assigning us] and we are answering numerous questions about our appearance so we can get together and have a "baby". I was in hell today because we were analyzing every feature about ourselves, which certainly isn't something an acne sufferer is comfortable doing! I hate it so much! And I have to go up and present in front of the whole class and it's 6th period when my face is all oily. I'm depressed.

I'm not sure Id feel comfortable doing that even without acne, and then having to present it to everyone? Sorry, that sounds like a nightmare assingment to me.

I dont even know what that is supposed to even teach, maybe public speaking skills, but about someones appearance is like the most awkward topic I could think of. But everyone probably feels the same as you, hope it goes well.

It's supposed to teach us genetics, but I understood everything I needed to know before this project. I'm just terrified out of my mind to have to go up and present it. Plus, my partner won't do any of the talking so it's up to me. All the attention of 30 of my peers is going to be focused on my oily skin. I'll probably break out really bad monday night. :(

It's supposed to teach us genetics, but I understood everything I needed to know before this project. I'm just terrified out of my mind to have to go up and present it. Plus, my partner won't do any of the talking so it's up to me. All the attention of 30 of my peers is going to be focused on my oily skin. I'll probably break out really bad monday night. :(

I think you should talk to your teacher in private and explain this to him. If he has any decency at all he will excuse you from this part of the curriculum. Please give that a try.