Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bullfrog

Severe Cysts

My acne is weird... It is symmetrical. I have a cyst on both of my cheek bones, both sides of my jaw line, tips of my eyebrows, and sides of my mouth... I have the same cysts on both sides of my face... This is freaking weird. Not to mention I have a 5 'o' clock shadow of scars. (I do pick them)

Anyway, I take 100mg of Minocycline morning and night.

Wash my face with Neutrogena acne wash morning and night.

Shower every day.

I moisturize with Neutrogena oil free moisture in the mornings after I wash my face.

I touch my face A LOT! I think it is an obsessive compulsive behavior.

I typically eat healthy, Lipton bottles white tea AOX, V8 juice, veggies, LOTS of vitamin C, no pop at all, as little sugar as possible, no chocolate, vitamins, etc.

What is wrong? I still have cysts, and pimples. I think it might be that I touch my face, but my hands are always clean and disinfected.

I will go to see a derma in a week or so but for mow I see my doctor. He can't prescribe me Accutane, I have to see if my derma will.

If you want pictures, I will upload later.

My acne is weird... It is symmetrical. I have a cyst on both of my cheek bones, both sides of my jaw line, tips of my eyebrows, and sides of my mouth... I have the same cysts on both sides of my face... This is freaking weird. Not to mention I have a 5 'o' clock shadow of scars. (I do pick them)

Anyway, I take 100mg of Minocycline morning and night.

Wash my face with Neutrogena acne wash morning and night.

Shower every day.

I moisturize with Neutrogena oil free moisture in the mornings after I wash my face.

I touch my face A LOT! I think it is an obsessive compulsive behavior.

I typically eat healthy, Lipton bottles white tea AOX, V8 juice, veggies, LOTS of vitamin C, no pop at all, as little sugar as possible, no chocolate, vitamins, etc.

What is wrong? I still have cysts, and pimples. I think it might be that I touch my face, but my hands are always clean and disinfected.

I will go to see a derma in a week or so but for mow I see my doctor. He can't prescribe me Accutane, I have to see if my derma will.

If you want pictures, I will upload later.

yeah dude i know how you feel and its effin terrible. sorry to hear. i have the same problem, symetrical acne is wild. i got the same scar pattern on my cheeks. i get the same acne on my chin, even on my ears its nuts. but hang in there man, thats all we can do.

yup so do i. i sometimes get the same exact pimple, the same exact size, one on each side of the face in the same exact spot. Some pop up at the same exact time and go away at the same exact time.

It figures that my face clears up when I get my camera fixed...

I guess I'll post in a week, I know my face will break out again by then.

Also, some cysts that I have are purple... WTF?

i used to have acne like that too. i suggest you stop using the neutrogena washes cause they're pretty drying and harsh. I use dove beauty bar white and just lather it in my hands and slightly run the lather over my face for about 5-8 secs then rinse off.

So, the cysts have pretty much cleared up... it is just a bunch of scars, and little ones.

MY CAMERA IS A BITCH!

Hmmm... I need batteries. Lol.