Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
devendralover

Glittery Eyeshadow

So how do you guys get the glitter that has fallen onto your cheeks off. I apply the eyeshadow and almost instantly the glitter is on my cheeks. Not that it looks too bad but I just don't want to be all glittery. I am using Urban Decay Polyester Bride,

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...;navAction=jump

It is like the 4th one down from the top.

a lot of make-up artists will do eye make-up first because of this. then you can wipe off anything that's fallen to your cheeks, or brush off, without disturbing your foundation. other than that, you can hold a tissue underneath your eye to catch anything that falls.

you might be doing this already, but i find if i tap off extra shadow, i don't have this problem as much, and if i do get some shadow on my cheeks, it's usually very little, and i can just brush off with my powder brush.

^ Same thing. Tissue under the eye & tapping off excess. If you apply just a little at a time, then it's less likely to get all over the place.

I wonder though if eye structure makes it messier for some....my eyelid is quite defined and makes a little pocket for the makeup...I suppose if you have a less defined crease then maybe the shadow would fall down on your face more :think:

^ Same thing. Tissue under the eye & tapping off excess. If you apply just a little at a time, then it's less likely to get all over the place.

I wonder though if eye structure makes it messier for some....my eyelid is quite defined and makes a little pocket for the makeup...I suppose if you have a less defined crease then maybe the shadow would fall down on your face more :think:

good point..... i wonder if that is the case. i also have well defined eyelids....