Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sierra

LANCOME TEINT IDOLE BREAKOUTS?????

Please let me know if you experienced the same thing with this product.

Im so annoyed cause I bought Lancomes Teint Idole on Wednesday and the next day my nose had tiny pimples on it which never happens. My nose never breaks out.

So i go out all day and night on Saturday wearing this same foundation, then by Sunday morning my forehead was broken out in very tiny pimples and my nose had tiny pimples.

Is it this product??! Or maybe something else like the weather?

If ive never ever ever had such a breakout on my nose is it fair to say it was this foundation?

Should i stop using it? Im terrified to put it on my face again. $67 down the toilet!!!!!!!!! sad.gif ](*,) :-({|= #-o

Guest june

Stop using it for a few days. Allergic reaction? If you bought the foundation at a department store....return it.

I have used Teint Idole for a long time with no problems, I am very, very, acne-prone. You may be having an allergic reaction to the product. I concur with the other advice, give it another go and if the same problem occurs return it.

Good Luck!!

My suggestion is just return it. While I like the texture of Lancome foundation, I can't use any of them. They usually break me out very badly.

Guest Tracy

I've been using the Teint Idole for several months now with no problems whatsoever. Seems as if you're allergic to something in it and I think returning it is your best bet.

I also broke out from Lancome's Teinte Idole. I took the advice of many mannnny people on this site and purchased it 2 weeks ago. Slowly, I noticed some new bumps on my face but was in denial that it could be the makeup since I realllllllllllly liked how it was matte on my face, didnt cause oilyness, looked very natural, not overdone, etc. HOWEVER, today, i went for a microdermabrasion appt and my nurse told me that my skin was badlllllllllllllly clogged, worse than she had ever seen it!!! she told me to discontinue the makeup right away:( now, i dont know what to do. Prevous to Lancome, I used Clinque stay-matte sheer pressed powder everday but felt that i had to change b/c my pores were still getting somewhat clogged and when i go out, i usally like to wear something that has better coverage. i might go back to using the clinique powder for day to day again. does anyone have a suggestion for a good oil-free non-comedodgenic pressed powder for everyday use????

please help!!

Guest june

The loose powder is oil free. I believe the pressed is oil free as well.

www.lauramercier.com

Dr. Hauschkas pressed powder

Smashbox pressed powder

want2bekleer,

here are the ingredients of the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder:

talc, magnesium myristate, nylon 12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zea mays (corn) starch, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, polymethyl methacrylate, lauroyl lysine, methicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, ultramarines, iron oxides