Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SPaHB

L'oreal Adult Acne Response OUT OF PRODUCTION?

i bought a kit in florida (wal-mart) when i broke out severely after being there for only 2 days. i had my acne stuff with me but was running low so i wanted to try the adult kit. i have been using it for 2 months now. I went to wal-mart in NY today to pick more up and it was on clearance for 5.00! there were only 3 kits left so i bought them all. i'm wondering if they are trying to get rid of them because they are out of production? the kits are nowhere near expiration and i haven't been able to find them anywhere else ....i think i may cry if it's discontinued, it's been working so well. i can't find any info on it. does anyone else know anything??

i bought a kit in florida (wal-mart) when i broke out severely after being there for only 2 days. i had my acne stuff with me but was running low so i wanted to try the adult kit. i have been using it for 2 months now. I went to wal-mart in NY today to pick more up and it was on clearance for 5.00! there were only 3 kits left so i bought them all. i'm wondering if they are trying to get rid of them because they are out of production? the kits are nowhere near expiration and i haven't been able to find them anywhere else ....i think i may cry if it's discontinued, it's been working so well. i can't find any info on it. does anyone else know anything??

I've never heard of it but it popped right up when I googled it, you might have to buy it online from now on, who knows??

yeah i used to use that stuff and it worked pretty well, but dammit when i went to the store to pick up some more this past summer, wouldn't you know it wasn't there!! couldnt' find it anywhere, at any drugstores or wal-mart, and we have a lot of drugstores in my area. i'm still looking for a decent replacement and haven't found one. i went to walgreens and found a skin essentials three step acne kit that is a lot like proactiv, but seems gentler, but i need to give it a chance to work. anyone else use this walgreen's kit with success?