Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
no idea

Why do the scandinavians have such good skin?

seriously, every person i have met from Scandinavia is blessed with clear, normal, spot free skin

Why is this?! is it the water or what..?

My grandfather immigrated here from sweden, my grandmother from finland. I have terrible acne. But yes, when my face is clear, it looks like marble. I wish I could get it clear again. ::sigh::

My guess is that Scandinavia is fairly sparsely populated compared to alot of places so theres less overall air pollution and plus since its so high up north, the water up there is as almost as pure as it comes and when the moisture gets into the air its probably good for them

/wild guess

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but when I went to visit sweden there were ALOT of extremely beautiful people there.

You think they're pretty, you should see the people from iceland. Jesus.

Mmm. I'm from Finland I DO NOT have a perfect skin even if I want :(

Yes, water from the tab is cleaner than when bought in shop (so so much less bacteriums and other microbes). Maybe air is a little cleaner in countryside but not in cities (at least when go from place to other - you'll see so big difference..).

Ps. Swedish girls are really beauties :)

Edit: Maybe the biggest difference is the dietary habits in general... Dunno.

I'm Scandinavian - Danish, to be exact, and my skin has been FAR from clear! I got acne at 11 or 12, and have been struggling with it for YEARS!

Finally though, it seems like I've got it somewhat under control!

But I know many who don't have perfect skin ;)

i'm not scandinavian, but ive been to sweden loads of times, and i can confirm 99.9% of all people have amazing skin. however i do think i saw one person with mild acne once, or maybe my eyes deceived me....

actually I was just thinking about how all the italians I know have AMAZING skin and skin tone.. my boyfriend (italian) has perfect skin and he never washes his face he just splashes water on his face before he goes to bed.

I am SO jealous considering I have such an extensive routine to keeping my skin up ARGH

^ They don't do anything to their skin cuz they've never had to. I never did anything to my skin til it started breaking out at age 12.