Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are the little flesh colored bumps called?

Recommended Posts

Hmm, could be clogged pores, but whenever somebody says 'flesh coloured bumps' I immediately think of millia. More likely though they are just normal, perhaps slightly agitated sebaceous glands. I know I have like a lot of little flesh bumps around my eye socket and lips.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes