Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richie Rich

Clindamycin and bp seperately?

I have 2 seperate products; Clindamycin 1% gel and Dans BP. I know Duac is basically these 2 combined so is there any harm in using both of these at the same time either mixing them together during application or one after the other?

In my head it sounds good but when your desperate so does everything. Will it work?

I am currently using BP and Clindamycin... I have only been doing so for about 14 days so I can't really tell if it's working or not..

I apply the BP as shown on dans video...wait about 5 minutes and then apply the Clindamycin lotion (mine is a lotion- not sure if thats the same as the gel).... i then wait about a half an hour, and if I need to moisturize i do, but most of the time the Clindamycin leaves me skin every fresh and hydrated.

I am hoping the two together will be the killer combo...

its worth a try, good luck :)

ya its 100% fine to use the products together. actually studies have shown that they work better together than apart. ive been using both for years and it saved my skin! i use a benzoyl peroxide face wash (clean and clear continuous control 10% bp) and then i use clindamycin pledgets (clindets) right afterwards. i didnt want to use one of those products with them both together because i like washing my face. so ya, dont worry!