Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TML

Help with acne on chin (pictures)

Hm. I use Oxy Pads too and thats exactly where I get breakouts too. Interesting. Sorry, I have no help for you lol but they are friggen annoying.

It seems to be worst at the side of your mouth? This has always been a problem area for me. I can't really comment on your cheeks and sides (looks to be a different type to me - do you use blades or electric to shave? I found going electric and not going against the grain ever helped).

As regards the sides of your mouth and chin? The approach I took was in looking at my mouth as being a source of the problem (rightly or wrongly - I have zero scientifically to back this up btw). So what I began doing a few things like making sure to floss/brush properly and using mouthwash. I would also now wash my face only after I'd brushed my teeth. Then, to counter drool, I began sleeping on my back at night (I know not everyone can do this).

Topically I found both of the following really helpful

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/official-...html&st=740

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/mineral-s...ex-t199344.html

Food for thought anyways - hope some of it helps.

My son gets those on his chin. He tends to rest his chin on his hand alot...when I remind his not to do that..over and over, he gets sick of me doing that, but then his chin starts to look better.

Those look like pustules to me. I think BP would do the trick. Thing is, don't over do it.

And one thing that may be a contributing factor is your toothpaste. Don't get any colored toothpastes or those fancy things. Just get the white ones.

Dermatologist told me that it's one of the things that breakout some of her patients - and it's actually proven that a lot of people are allergic and react to the pigments / colorants they add to the "newer" toothpastes.

You shave right? They're probably razor bumps, try using an electric shaver and dont shave agaisnt where the hair grow, shave the same direction they grow. You know what I mean? :D

Hi

can anyone tell me what I should use on this type of acne, ive been using oxy pads for sensitive skin and ive been on every topical regimen imaginable...

please give me advice thank you

picture:

Have you tried DKR? Should clear all of that up for good, doesn't look serious at all.