Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pj063692

ACNE NO MORE ebook

heres the link*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

so i have heard good stuff on this

it is NOT THE APPLE DIET, but i guess if you follow this book your acne is cured

many people have reveiwed it and its the real deal.

So if you have tried it can you post the major steps to clear up, please!!

Someone had once pointed out that the two pictures of the girl had to be taken MONTHS apart - look at the length of the bangs. Not to mention she's got on quite a bit of make-up in the second picture.

They spam this forum all the time - if they really had a product that worked, I don't think they'd need to constantly spam this site. Besides, I'm leery of any treatment that requires you to pay for the basic information. Paying for the products the treatment uses, I can see. But paying for just the information? That means even if it isn't anything at all that you can use, they still made thier profit off of you.

Seems shady to me.

Don't go bashing it completely elsewhere, some of it looks the real deal. But don't buy that book, I mean, a site that scrolls down that f**king much is over-trying to ram home the fact that it is THE BOOK. If you want what is probably considerable as the book of books - Loren Cordain, The dietary cure for acne.

Nuff said

Looks like somebody is advertising on here!

Pj063692 - Your link is a hop link meaning you are an affiliate of this site trying to cash in on all of us.

I thought someone else would have noticed this.

Pj063692 - Your link is a hop link meaning you are an affiliate of this site trying to cash in on all of us.

riiiight :rolleyes:

no i just have questions about it

it could be absolute crap i dunno

riiiight :rolleyes:

no i just have questions about it

it could be absolute crap i dunno

It was. Thus the link was removed.

It is crap. At least it was for me. I tried it back in March and it did absolutely nothing. I couldn't wait to start eating again something besides apples. And the enemas were just...ew gross. Don't want to do that again.