Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ninjazx

How can you treat Scarred Pores?

just for clarification are scarred pores what megan fox has? I think I have something similar to her but more severe.

I would like to know if TCA peels or any type of cheap in home product can used to significantly diminish the appearance of them. Any help guys?

Thanks

Yes Megan Fox does have scarred pores, you have to remember though that a lot of people have naturally large pores and for that there is nothing really you can do, as far as i am aware peels usually do nothing do scarred pores (then again this is not the same for everyone) and this is a problem which no one has really found a treatment for

P.S i found the appearance of my pores improved when i improved the skin around them, 6 months on differin i have seen a pretty significant difference.

Actually there are a few ways to treat large pores but it depends on how much you are willing to pay. Fraxel laser resurfacing has been show to reduce pore size after a couple treatments and there is also the new Fractional C02 Laser that drastically reduces pore size usually after only one treatment. You should see a prominent cosmetic dermatologist in your area if you are serious about fixing this problem. You can use the to help you find one or the aad bios. There is also a new fractional C02 blog that is reviewed by a couple prominent dermatologists and you can post any questions you may have about these laser resurfacing options. the website is easy, it is

www.fractionalC02.com

Hope this helps.

drew

just for clarification are scarred pores what megan fox has? I think I have something similar to her but more severe.

I would like to know if TCA peels or any type of cheap in home product can used to significantly diminish the appearance of them. Any help guys?

Thanks

ninja, I'm just starting vitamin b5 at mega dose. Its supposed to reduce oilyness and reduce pore size. I dont know about tca. Laser is an option but I dont know who the hell can afford that garbage. It makes me sick how much they charge you considering it could improve somebody's quality of life in a massive way. but its so expensive its not an option for most.

I'm going to be taking 5g b5 first week. 10g b5 for roughly 3 to 6 months until improvement is noticed. then dose down to the lowest dose possable to maintain my results. this must be done for life to keep it working. its a pain in the ass but its that or you tell me.