Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoccerGuy

"THE REGIMEN"

I HAVE SEEN SO MANY SUCESS STORIES ABOUT THIS REGIMEN. IM VERY CURIOUS TO TRY IT OUT BUT IM NOT SO SURE I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES. I DONT HAVE THAT BAD OF ACNE BUT I STILL HAVE ENOUGH. AT TIMES I DONT WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. WHAT CAN I SAY ACNE GOT ME IN A BIG DEPRESSION. I STARTED USING RETIN-A LIKE MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO. HE RAISED MY CONFIDENCE AND JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PRODUCT IT WORSEND. BEFORE I HAD ACNE I WAS OUGOING LIKED TO GO OUT. NOW THAT I HAVE IT I NEVER DO EYE CONTACT NO MORE. I GET VERY DEPRESSED SOMTIMES. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IF ANY ONE IS OUT THERE READING THIS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE IF I SHOULD TRUST THIS REGIMEN OR NOT. PLEASE...... IM VERY VERY UNHAPPY OF MYSELF MY SELF CONFIDENCE FROM 0-10 ITS ABOUT 3 CUASE OF MY ACNE.

It's ok man I am in the same boat. Never really had bad acne but recently my skin has just gotten alot worse and it is very depressing. I guess the only thing that will satisfy your question is to go ahead and give the regime a try. I just recieved my kit yesterday and just started it myself. I have high hopes so far my skin seems to be responding negatively to the treatment as my whole face burns and is red but I am going to stick it out and hope for the best!!

Pretty much the only thing you can do is have the most positive outlook possible and find the treatment that works best for your skin.. Good Luck!!! and keep us updated on how everything is going. If anything this forum is a great place to find information as well as network with other people who can help answer our questions and make you feel a lil better ;)

-A

Hell yeah man. I entered high school as a shy little girl and just when I started to become a bit more outgoing, BAM, I get acne! Ahhh I wasted my clear skin moments. 3 years of acne now and it suckssssss but I'm using the regimen now. It's been 3 months and my forehead is so clear except for a few tiny little whiteheads. Though I got spawn of nodules on my jawline ): I'm going to stick with it.