Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myskinishorrible

Is it normal for post acne red marks to be a small bump some days?

I have some that are always flat but some days they are more red than other days. Is this normal? A few are a bit above the normal height of my skin.

they're probably blemishes and not red marks

huh is there any difference between red marks and blemish , i thought both of them are the same . maybe your blood flush up easily to your face causing them to look so red . when it happens? during exercise , did you consider about the type of food you eat ... spicy food will make them worst

Mine don't usually raise. They're just flat. On the other hand, I get blemishes in random spots that become raised and sometimes itchy and then it turns into a zit -.-

I have some that are always flat but some days they are more red than other days. Is this normal? A few are a bit above the normal height of my skin.

they're probably blemishes and not red marks

NO, a blemish is still an active pimple. I have ONE right now and i always thought it was a red mark :(! they're like the ones that you can't pop cause it's just blood, however you can try opening the pores to take the blemish away with facial steam.

yea i know wat u mean i had the same thing happen to me and it wouldnt go away at all but what i did was use glycolic acid to burn the raised bump of then it became normal again hopwe this helps and good luck