Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

So I started both of these at the same time........

So I started an anticandida regimen and using ACV as a toner at pretty much the same time. With the anticandida regimen I started off slow, I started with taking a really good probiotic 2 of them twice a day on an empty stomach. Plus I started limiting sugar ALOT... Just recently I started a candida cleanse, it has all these herbs that help... along with a more restricted diet. Anyway ever since starting the ACV and the anticandida I have been getting AWFUL headaches everyday. I am wondering if it's the die off from the candida or from the strong smell of the ACV... it's driving me nuts becuaseI dont want to stop using either of these regimens, but these headaches are so bad that half my day is just ruined because I cant even think straight. Has anyone experienced headaches from either of these two things??

Thanks guys...........

So I started an anticandida regimen and using ACV as a toner at pretty much the same time. With the anticandida regimen I started off slow, I started with taking a really good probiotic 2 of them twice a day on an empty stomach. Plus I started limiting sugar ALOT... Just recently I started a candida cleanse, it has all these herbs that help... along with a more restricted diet. Anyway ever since starting the ACV and the anticandida I have been getting AWFUL headaches everyday. I am wondering if it's the die off from the candida or from the strong smell of the ACV... it's driving me nuts becuaseI dont want to stop using either of these regimens, but these headaches are so bad that half my day is just ruined because I cant even think straight. Has anyone experienced headaches from either of these two things??

Thanks guys...........

How much sugar did you have previously? I know when I stopped drinking carbonated beverages I would get SPITTING head aches but they were very temporary. (10-15 minutes)

I've never done a candida cleanse so I don't know what die off is like. I've heard flu like symptoms though.

But if you are being extremely restrictive make sure you are eating proper amounts of food. A lot of people don't eat proper amounts of food, because of restrictions.

I don't know if ACV could cause that much pain just from a smell.

Thanks guys...........

How much sugar did you have previously? I know when I stopped drinking carbonated beverages I would get SPITTING head aches but they were very temporary. (10-15 minutes)

I've never done a candida cleanse so I don't know what die off is like. I've heard flu like symptoms though.

But if you are being extremely restrictive make sure you are eating proper amounts of food. A lot of people don't eat proper amounts of food, because of restrictions.

I don't know if ACV could cause that much pain just from a smell.

Thanks Rob :) well I wasnt eating THAT much sugar to begin with, like I would have natural sugar like honey and fruit... but I have cut even fruit completely.....

I forgot to add that I have been getting "spacey spells"... I will all of a sudden feel drunk! LOL for about 2 seconds and then it goes away... I am starting to think it may be die off.... becuase I get these random sick feelings too like all of a sudden I will be really hot and sweaty and then I will get cold... and sometimes I fell naseous... I guess the headaches are just the really big annoyance so I notice them the most.

but yeah I dont know if the ACV could cause this painful of a headache... as I am typing this I have an awful headache.....

Hi

I started a candida diet a few months ago and cut all sugars as well though I was no big sugar eater to bein with. I got monstruous headaches and muscle pain and flu like symptoms...I was wondering if it was a die off or because I had not enough energy. I still don't know cause I had a stool test and they said I had no candida problem. But I read yesterday the test is not reliable, and my acne is soooo bad and I have other symptoms so maybe I should go back to the diet...but yes I experienced the same, but can't tell you why sorry...

Funny enough, when I started the anti candida thing I began using ACV as well. Make sure you dilute it in water, because it really dried my skin and after some improvement, made my acne worse, which I didn't need at all!

Hi

I started a candida diet a few months ago and cut all sugars as well though I was no big sugar eater to bein with. I got monstruous headaches and muscle pain and flu like symptoms...I was wondering if it was a die off or because I had not enough energy. I still don't know cause I had a stool test and they said I had no candida problem. But I read yesterday the test is not reliable, and my acne is soooo bad and I have other symptoms so maybe I should go back to the diet...but yes I experienced the same, but can't tell you why sorry...

Funny enough, when I started the anti candida thing I began using ACV as well. Make sure you dilute it in water, because it really dried my skin and after some improvement, made my acne worse, which I didn't need at all!

Hmmm yeah sounds like you had my same problem... I dilute the ACV yeah... haha I couldn handle it full strength. It sucks that those tests arent reliable....

honestly tdot that sounds like low blood sugar. 0_0

What kind of herbs are there?

Hahahah y'know I was thinking about that, my mom is hypoglycemic, so I wonder if I could be gettign a bit of that. If she gets an episode she has to eat either carbs or sugar and then shes fine. The herbs in the cleanse are:

Uva Ursi Leaf

Garlic bulb

Caprylic acid

Grapefruit seed extract

Pau d'arco root bark

Barberry root

Neem leaf

Olive leaf

Berberine sulfate

Oregano leaf

Orange peel

Oregon grape root

Cinnamon bark

Clove bud

Peppermint leaf

Thanks guys...........

omg. i went on the anticandida diet for a whole day...

since my diet mainly consisted of pretty much anything and everything, i thought i was going to pass out when i couldn't eat any of that stuff.

:think:

and since ur taking a garlic bulb (which i'm sure u know that it lowers ur sugar and helps fight off yeast), and ur not putting sugar in.... i def. think it's from low blood sugar.

since my diet mainly consisted of pretty much anything and everything, i thought i was going to pass out when i couldn't eat any of that stuff.

and since ur taking a garlic bulb (which i'm sure u know that it lowers ur sugar and helps fight off yeast), and ur not putting sugar in.... i def. think it's from low blood sugar.

OMG I didn't know garlic lowered blood sugars...

I eat a lot lol

Btw does eating stuff lowering your blood sugar makes you hungrier? Just to know...Cause I've been eating like three people the moment I started reconsidering my diet to help the skin...I ve put on weight like...wow hell! (Though I think my weight is now appropriate to my height, it is still strange)

OMG I didn't know garlic lowered blood sugars...

I eat a lot lol

Btw does eating stuff lowering your blood sugar makes you hungrier? Just to know...Cause I've been eating like three people the moment I started reconsidering my diet to help the skin...I ve put on weight like...wow hell! (Though I think my weight is now appropriate to my height, it is still strange)

my niece is on the diet and was put in the hospital because she was given too much garlic and her blood sugar dropped like crazy. i'm sure u r extremely hungry since it's a very strict diet! when i saw the list of what not to eat, i was like "ok....... what CAN i eat?!" i seriously thought i was going to die by lunchtime lol. maybe.... try going off the diet for a few days (i know some people on this diet, the thought of getting off of it makes them cringe) and see how ur headaches r.

Thanks for the advice Christy... I didnt know garlic lowers blood sugar!! Hahaha I must have REALLY low blood sugar... I dont know though I might be willing to put up with the headaches if it means the yeast will be gone when I'm done.

Thanks for the advice Christy... I didnt know garlic lowers blood sugar!! Hahaha I must have REALLY low blood sugar... I dont know though I might be willing to put up with the headaches if it means the yeast will be gone when I'm done.

lol. no problem!

maybe ur body will get use to it eventually.

but be careful. here's a list of symptoms if ur blood sugar gets too low:

feel hungry or have "hunger pains" in your stomach

feel shaky or like you're trembling

have a rapid heart rate

feel sweaty or have cold, clammy skin

have pale, gray skin color

have a headache

feel moody or cranky

feel sleepy

feel weak

feel dizzy

be unsteady or stagger when walking

have blurred or double vision

feel confused

have seizures

pass out

Hey Taryn,

Their right. It sounds like low blood sugar. I get it a lot. My mom and grandma have diabetes so I know I'm prone to it. I notice it happens mostly when I restrict carbs. I get really spacey and dizzy. It's def not the ACV, but you would likely be experiencing symptoms from the herbs. I took herbs like that for about 1.5 years and felt different.

Hope it gets better! Maybe your beloved cereal will do the trick ;)