Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kreit11

acnetix - good for you or a fraud?

i am currently using this 'all in 1' product called acnetix, i paid $40 and its supposed to last me for 4 months. i have also bought their pore minimizer which is supposed to help me get rid of blackheads. many people say this is a fraud, but at the same time many trustable sites give them positive reviews because the ingredients they use prove to be effective in fighting acne. these are their list of ingredients: acnetix.com/ingredients.html and they say its a good alternative for b.p. which really kills my skin and makes me feel like i cant move my face properly, it just leaves me with a bad feeling if i put it on.

the thing is, this acnetix says that it will clear you within 1-2 weeks, which seems pretty far fetched. i read some reviews and people say although they are over-hyping the product, however, it is still good, and after a month or so of using some were 90%+ acne free. i have been using this for about 3 weeks along with the pore minimizer afterwards on my blackheads on the nose.

the sides of my chin used to be pretty bad and it improved it, but i still break out fairly frequently.. but i guess it's not as severe. for my nose i tried to get rid of the blackheads, and i think they might be getting lighter in color? i'm not sure, but what i did notice is that my nose is breaking out... i'm guessing that the blackheads are breaking out or something? i'm not sure, but i don't even know if that's a good thing. but other then that it makes my skin feel pretty nice and smooth, and it hydrates it pretty well so it's never dry, which is a really big pro for me.

so anyway my main question would be is if this sounds like a good thing to use or just stop using it? and maybe if possible i can add my own step to it that will make it a bit more effective? perhaps i should just give it a few more weeks to see if my skin improves or remains the same, any feedback would be great.

edit: crap i thought this was a forum to discuss any regimen, not the acne.org regimen in specific. is there a mod that can move this to the correct section? :s

If you find it is working for you, you should stick with it. One of the biggest mistakes of acne sufferers is their tendency to switch from product to product thinking that there is another better product. I understand that acne sucks and we're all desperate to get rid of it, but if you find it working even the slightest, you should stick with it to see if your skin continues to improve. improvement in 3 weeks is pretty impressive already!

Can anyone tell me whether acnetix is good or just a scam??

Cos I just ordered one and I found many positive + negative posts about it!? :doh:

I don't know. I mean I used it for a couple of months and nothing seemed to happen. My acne didn't worsen but it didn't get better. I'm thinking it's a fraud

if u look for another acnetix message board and the 1st post person was like suzyb or something theey have a lot of good info on it... but basically it is a scam... it is the same product as an anti aging cream and another acne product. on all like 4 or something websites it has the same exact info about like o i concocted a thing for $220 but got it down to $40 or w e it says. idk, im just repeating the sruff they said so look for the suztb post... i'll go look for it and post the link on here.

its called anetix, just tried it. topic started by suzy8834

here is the link

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/acnetix-t203032.html

This acnetix product is a fraud :liar: . I think it's a load of rubbish. Don't waste your money on it. They said it takes about 4 months to use the bottle up, my four months is just about up and I still break out, my skins still quite oily. I can say that I'm really disappointed with it. I was also disappointed when it arrived as there was no booklet with info about it to peruse, no papers outlining anything about the product.

The pore minimiser is also rubbish. It doesn't make your pores smaller at all :liar: . The idea of the minimiser is to make the appearance of the pores look smaller and that is only for the day. On the bottle it says " Instantly refines the look of pores". That doesn't mean it will fix the problem. You really need to read between the lines, not only with this product but many of them.

So I'm going to return this product due to the 365 day money back guarantee. Hopefully the process will not be a difficult one.

Can anyone tell me whether acnetix is good or just a scam??

Cos I just ordered one and I found many positive + negative posts about it!? :doh:

I tried to return it but couldent it dident work. Its a scam. Proactive dident work for me but atleast I got my money back.

I bought this product because I had been spending a fortune on light treatments, microdermabrasion and very expensive products in order to keep my face clear, and yet I still suffered some breakouts and sometimes overdrying. For the price, and with the ingredients in it, I figured despite the claims of scam, it can't hurt to try it.

I can tell you to stop listening to people claiming its a scam, especially if they never tried it. Sure I investigated and have found websites for similar products that use almost the exact wording - even the same face model - so the marketing is a bit of a scam, but the product is legitimate, and at least you don't have to join a club and constantly get billed every month, and you're not charged outrageous shipping fees. If that were the case, it would be more of a scam.

It's not a cure all, but it is very good. After using it for three weeks, my skin looks better than ever. I don't think it's one step system though, you really need to get the pore minimizer and use it as well. I also suggest using a good face mask at least twice a week to really get the pores cleaned out. I use Dr. Brandt's vacuum cleaner. It is expensive, but lasts a while, and it works better than any mask I've ever used. It's also good to use as a spot treatment over night for any stubborn pimples. I also question just how clean this cleanser gets the skin. It puts a lot of good ingredients into the skin that work over time, but I use stridex cleansing pads after washing, and I still pick up a lot more dirt on these pads. Anyway, the combination is working excellent for me.

So in a nutshell, not a scam, but not a one step system. Used in tandem with other steps, it works very well, and is much more cost effective than much more expensive treatments. I'm putting my teenage son on the same regimen and his face is clearing up very well and it's restoring his self confidence.