Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which part?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which part you will concern the most from the girl you like?

• Face (have acne or not)?
    • Boobs?
    • Shape (skinny/ fat)?
    • Hair (long/ short)?
    • Height (tall or short)?
    • Her character/ personality?
    • Brain?

Sure I'll admit the first thing a guy notices about a girl is her looks. It's the first thing anyone notices about anyone else. But passing judement solely on that point is shallow and hypocritical. I'm a little disappointed with some of the responses here. For people who are so insecure with their own bodies I think we could all be a little forgiving of others.

I don't know if I'm allowed to vote since I'm a girl, but I voted face. And no, not acne versus acne free, but the structure of it. Cute nose, nice lips, beautiful eyes, great jawline, nice cheekbones, nice brows, stuff like that really. If her face is beautiful (acne or no acne makes no difference) that's what I notice.

i agree too

Sure I'll admit the first thing a guy notices about a girl is her looks. It's the first thing anyone notices about anyone else. But passing judement solely on that point is shallow and hypocritical. I'm a little disappointed with some of the responses here. For people who are so insecure with their own bodies I think we could all be a little forgiving of others.

My thoughts exactly :clap:

What about legs?

Naturally I base my initial attraction equally on face and height. I don't tend to have feelings for short girls, probably because short girls tend to be the girly, clingy type and I don't like that.

Personality comes just a bit after.

So you think height is related to personality? :lol:

:naughty:

I'm on the tall side, so I can't take too much offense :P

I'm a face guy. Love a girl with a cute face with good features. I don't mind acne though, good features can easily override that. I also love tall, skinny girls(not anorexic but slender) but that's not the first thing I notice. Of course in the end personality is the most important and a good personality completely cancels out some of the shortcomings the girl may have in terms of looks.

What about legs?

Naturally I base my initial attraction equally on face and height. I don't tend to have feelings for short girls, probably because short girls tend to be the girly, clingy type and I don't like that.

Personality comes just a bit after.

So you think height is related to personality? :lol:

:naughty:

I'm on the tall side, so I can't take too much offense :P

I'm just generalising subconsciously from what I observed. I figured that I want an independent woman who can influence me in positive ways. Most independent women tend to be taller than average.

But I'm barely 5'8, so besides acne and a bad personality, it's been hard finding the ideal woman...

it's the face. acne doesn't really matter. A decent body is second, physically wise. Just an 'average' frame, really (just not overweight). Although there are bigger girls who are quite attractive. It really depends I guess, you know it when you see it.

sounds cliche, but personality seals the whole deal. whatever that deal is.

Well, to be honest, I'm not going to be terribly attracted to a girl who has REALLY bad acne, just the same as I wouldn't expect them to be attracted to me in the same situation. However, pimples here and there don't make that much of a difference.

As far as attraction goes, for me personality and looks go hand in hand, but what sparks the interest is a) the smile and b) the eyes. In terms of personality, I LOVE girls who have a great sense of humour that's not "conventional", and they aren't afraid to be different.

Asses and boobs don't really matter to me when I'm looking for a girlfriend. If I'm out clubbing, then asses and boobs matter, but the last thing I've noticed from my exes have been thier asses and boobs. I notice it after though obviously....but when I first meet/get to know them I don't think "Oh I wanna be with that girl because she has great boobs". That's stupid and really immature.

For me if a girl takes very good care of herself and is always put together and stylishly dressed and has a healthy body/weight ratio. Thats means hair done, french manicure an pedicures, smells good all the time. If she has it like that I wouldnt care about a girls acne at all.

I dont like girly girls much. Id rather a girl whos into sports and someone who doesnt mind getting their hands dirty

i dont really mind if her hair, nails, make up etc isnt perfect as long as shes clean.

I won't lie... attraction has to play into it to some degree. With that said, what's attractive to me doesn't depend on a certain characteristic. It's how all the characteristics come together on that individual person, and how they use them to their advantage. I have thought girls with acne were pretty before, no doubt about it. Same with girls with no boobs, hair I didn't like, etc. It all depends on the individual.

Confidence definitely plays into it and personality can definitely enhance one's appearance to me.

I won't lie... attraction has to play into it to some degree. With that said, what's attractive to me doesn't depend on a certain characteristic. It's how all the characteristics come together on that individual person, and how they use them to their advantage. I have thought girls with acne were pretty before, no doubt about it. Same with girls with no boobs, hair I didn't like, etc. It all depends on the individual.

Confidence definitely plays into it and personality can definitely enhance one's appearance to me.

Nicely said. Mirrors my thoughts completely.

take it from a goodlooking guy, face and body are the only hings that matter. Have a clean face and goog bone structure and full lips. guys like full lips. TRY to be skinny, i mean some guys go for the curvy look but me i like skinny im skinny myself.

You gotta have those two things or personality wont even matter a bit.

boobs and ass dont really matter, just as long as you arent flat chested and your butt isnt too big.not ghetto booty or badonkadonk.

Nice long hair is preferable to short or medium hair.

light skin is ok but tan is way better.

take it from a goodlooking guy, face and body are the only hings that matter. Have a clean face and goog bone structure and full lips. guys like full lips. TRY to be skinny, i mean some guys go for the curvy look but me i like skinny im skinny myself.

boobs and ass dont really matter, just as long as you arent flat chested and your butt isnt too big.not ghetto booty or badonkadonk.

Wow I can see you're out looking for love. You sound like quite the class act. :rolleyes:

I'm honestly glad shallow guys are so up front about it. Just crosses you right off the list without having to actually speak to you. If I were you, I'd do a serious priority check.

Wow I can see you're out looking for love. You sound like quite the class act. :rolleyes:

I'm honestly glad shallow guys are so up front about it. Just crosses you right off the list without having to actually speak to you. If I were you, I'd do a serious priority check.

I would have to agree with mikic. If you have a cute face (with or without acne) and a decent body, you're good to go. Those are like prerequisites, and personality determines the rest. I've never pursued someone I wasn't physically attracted to. It's just a waste of time in my opinion. And it's not because I'm shallow, I just have standards. People tend to seek an attractiveness similar to their own anyway. So, yeah, sorry if I've disappointed anyone here; I'm just being honest.

I would have to agree with mikic. If you have a cute face (with or without acne) and a decent body, you're good to go. Those are like prerequisites, and personality determines the rest. I've never pursued someone I wasn't physically attracted to. It's just a waste of time in my opinion. And it's not because I'm shallow, I just have standards. People tend to seek an attractiveness similar to their own anyway. So, yeah, sorry if I've disappointed anyone here; I'm just being honest.

theres a big difference between the way you said it and the way he said it. there's nothing wrong with going after someone you're attracted to. but he's saying face and body are the ONLY things that matter and without them then your personality means nothing... and THAT'S the pathetic part.

Sure personality is important. But often it can't be seen. Also how do you determine if a person has good " personality" ,what may seem good to you may not seem good to others. I think everyone has a good personality or at least we try to be a good individual. Of course there are a group of people who you may deem as having a bad personality. But generally they are the minority. Most of us here are like stating the extreme like " if she is like a total idiot" but shes down right gorgeous i wouldnt date her. But in reality we dont see the extremes. I think a balance must be found. Even for acne, up to a certain level of spots on your face is fine,because no one really notices other than yourself.

Personality is the big one for meh. I won't like them if they don't seem honestly nice and they seem to genuinely like me. Of course, she has to be cute, otherwise i prolly wouldn't even bother to dig into finding her personality. xD

But she doesn't have to be the hottest person alive xD