Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which part?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which part you will concern the most from the girl you like?

• Face (have acne or not)?
    • Boobs?
    • Shape (skinny/ fat)?
    • Hair (long/ short)?
    • Height (tall or short)?
    • Her character/ personality?
    • Brain?

I wonder which part guys most concern about from the girl they like?

My friends told me most of guys would see from the face, if she's pretty and free from acne, she will be chased by most of the guys. I feel it's not fair for the girls with acne. They didn't choose to be bornt with acne, isn't it? Does acne really could change people's feeling?

bewbs.

Honestly as first impressions go, overall facial structure. Obviously I don't care about acne. Personality and intelligence go a long way too.

I'm not gonna say I completely disregard looks and only judge by personality, but when a girl has that great personality its pretty hard to find flaws in anything about her.

So yeah, looks may be great for meeting people but if they dont have any personality or connection to you what the fuck is the point?

I would say acne does change peoples minds but would it matter?; you'd just feel insecure all the time with someone who dislikes people with acne. I'd say once you meet someone who actually cares about you they wouldnt care about your acne, or be concerned and try to help you clear you up.

i rekon fat/skinny...overly skinny and overly fat girls really are a turnoff. and nice body shape (curvy, lean arms, nice breasts) really can override any facial flaws

I don't know if I'm allowed to vote since I'm a girl, but I voted face. And no, not acne versus acne free, but the structure of it. Cute nose, nice lips, beautiful eyes, great jawline, nice cheekbones, nice brows, stuff like that really. If her face is beautiful (acne or no acne makes no difference) that's what I notice.

^EXACTLY.

just look at kiera knightley, natalie portman, paris hilton, etc. theyre tiny boobs, but it suits them...and theyre the proper shape.

I dont really find Keria Knightley and Paris Hilton all that attractive but Natalie Portman's pretty hot.

Christina Aguliera had a great ass back at her best and Shakira's also got a cracking behind

both of them are quite small upfront.

Personality is always my primary concern when it comes to relationships. A girl's appearance does come in to play as well, but it's not what I base my attraction on.

What makes me like a girl? Her face and her personality. A pretty face will spark my interest, and a attractive personality (don't ask me to elaborate, either it clicks or it doesn't) will keep that spark going.

Personality is always my primary concern when it comes to relationships. A girl's appearance does come in to play as well, but it's not what I base my attraction on.

someone needs testosterone..

jkz :)

someone needs testosterone..

jkz :)

It's clear he is hoping to get laid from this MB....:P

---

I don't think the "face" boils down to having acne or not, as pointed out. There are many lovely girls on this site with pretty faces and acne.

I've seen people with gorgeous skin who aren't particularly good-looking. Barbara Streisand reportedly has to-die-for skin, and look at the mug on her :silenced:

She could have a personality like a brick wall if she was super hot.

Any guy that wants to date a super hot idiot is fine with me.

If he's dumb enough to go for that then he's not my type anyway, so better that he's out of the way and busy explaining to his hot girlfriend how to work the toaster.

definatley personality. a good looking face is a bonus (acne or no acne), but in the end, looks fade with age, but the personality will always remain...

theres no hot or not. you see a female, and you are attracted. thats all that matters. connection, attraction, and that warm feelin. lol corny but true

I forgot to put the ass :D

My other friend told me the first guys notice will be the hair, and then the face and body. Well, everbody is different though. So hard to be female, need to put a lot of effort, especially when the world has more female than male.

What about legs?

Naturally I base my initial attraction equally on face and height. I don't tend to have feelings for short girls, probably because short girls tend to be the girly, clingy type and I don't like that.

Personality comes just a bit after.