Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

there are tons that 'should', like eucerin redness relief, but they haven't worked for me. I have ultra-white skin though, so any kind of redness on me looks like I was stranded on an island for a year with no sunscreen.

There is also a product called Noredol that is supposed to work really well, but I haven't personally tried it yet.

Hopefully someone else has some better suggestions :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
there are tons that 'should', like eucerin redness relief, but they haven't worked for me. I have ultra-white skin though, so any kind of redness on me looks like I was stranded on an island for a year with no sunscreen.

There is also a product called Noredol that is supposed to work really well, but I haven't personally tried it yet.

Hopefully someone else has some better suggestions :dance:

alright thanks any other suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before you try anything expensive, you might want to try the basics: Aloe Vera. Fruit of the Earth makes a great bottle of that's like 99% pure Aloe, the other 1% being Vitamin E and a few preservatives. It's also only about $4.50, and you can find it at K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest missyjean130

Hm, Eucerin Redness Relief worked for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest missyjean130
anyone reccomends jojobo oil or w/e it's called.

I think it made me broke out.Stopped using it during accutane cuz of my hunch..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×