Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Is Dans Products Worth Buying???

If you want to do the regimen, yes. his BP is a thousand times better and more affordable than any other you're gonna find. his cleanser is great too but I use a better one. his moisterizer is good if you're not sensitive to jojoba oil, but almost nobody is.

If you want to do the regimen, yes. his BP is a thousand times better and more affordable than any other you're gonna find. his cleanser is great too but I use a better one. his moisterizer is good if you're not sensitive to jojoba oil, but almost nobody is.

are u?

The BP is the best out there, IMO.

You can find very good DKR recommended cleansers & moisturizers at most any drugstore. I've never tried Dan's facewash or moisturizer, but they seem to have good quality ingredients & are fairly priced.

as far as bp, you really have either dan's or neutrogena to choose from. dan's is much better quality at a much better price. i used the old cleanser before he changed the formula, and it was a little too drying for me (although i was still trying to figure my skin out,) but it was still a good quality, high foaming cleanser. i've never tried the moisturizer, but for the price, i honestly think dan's products are the way to go.

hate to be biased, but i've purchased ALL his products just recenetly (totaled to a 100.00 something dollars) and oh my god! THE WORST STATE MY FACE HAS EVER BEEN. it felt like a lizards neck. i couldn't smile cause it hurt. it was red and look old and wrinkly.

if you weren't good with bp in the past, i HIGHly suggest you not get this one.