Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freecast

Need Advice for a Cleanser/Exfoliant

Hey guys & girls, I'm writing to get some advice on some type of cleanser or cream I can use to get rid of blackheads, and I have like blotchy dull skin.., I'm 23 I've had acne til I was about 20, then finally grew out of it, it was pretty bad up until then, I still get the occasional whitehead but nothing serious I dont have serious breakouts, but my skin looks like sh*t. I havent used any cleansers in years just water which seemed to work in the end i guess i stopped breaking out... but now my skin is looking pretty bad, as i said kinda blotchy an dull, with blackheads on my forehead,nose an cheeks, im looking for something pretty simple i can buy at a drugstore to help my skin look a little better any advice would be great thanks!

and to all you people out there still fighting good luck! i think i had my acne for so many years i just stoped worrying about it in the end and i was just using water to cleanse(shower) and aloe vera gel for moisture, just try not to stress about it too much an enjoy your lives as much as possible!