Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anon2

Biotin Anyone?

Biotin is supposed to help promote healthy skin hair and nails. A couple motnhs ago I started taking one pill a day after dinner and did so for about a month and a half. I have heard from others that it has worked wonders on their acne but I saw no change in my skin while taking it. Has anyone taken biotin here? was I doing something wrong or does it just not work?

I have tried hair,skin & nails pills that you buy at walmart, but they did nothing for me! recently my cousin just had a baby and has over a years supply of birth control & prenatal vitamins so ive been taking both. ive researched about taking prenatal vitamins if you arnt prego and says nothing about how it can harm you, if anything its made my nails & hair stronger- fast growing & my red marks fade faster =)

hmmm thats interesting. I want my hair to grow faster and my red marks to disappear. To bad if my fiance found out that I was taking prenatal vitamins he would probably faint and think im prego lol

I am taking it right now for my hair. BUT on the net I read people saying that they borke out with cysts when they take it. so.. I am careful, I take just one pill a day.

I just consumed a 32 oz bottle of this smoothie that contains every vitamin known to man and a whopping 500% of Biotin (4 servings of 120%).