Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Model.Me

Transfer Resistant Foundations

Ok, so I was with my boyfriend the other day and he wore a black shirt. I hugged him and I stepped back to reveal makeup all over his shoulder!!! Not only that, my foundation came off my skin, and the ugly marks on my face were showing :( Hooow embarrassing :(

Does anyone know of any good foundations that wont come off so easily? Please help! :ninja:

I hear MakeUp Forever's foundations are good for that. So is Estee Lauder DoubleWear, but not AS good.

Also maybe try putting some translucent powder over your foundation?

revlon colorstay. The orgasm of foundation.

seconded. after it dries completely, it's transfer resistant. Do a search here on the boards and you'll find lots of topics about colorstay

Heyy, thanks for your replies guys! I've heard quite a bit about colourstay, so I think I'm gonna give it a go.. Thanks for the help everyone! :D

I like the L'Oreal True Match. I've tried the Rwvlon Colorstay, both the normal/dry and the oily/combination and its ok I guess. as long as your fast at applying your foundation, then you shouldnt really have a problem with it. its just hard to blend after it starts setting or when you want to do touch ups.

what are you currently using?

Sk3junkie, at the moment I'm using Clinique Superfit foundation. I bought it because its oil free, but its a disaster when it comes to clothes! I don't like it :snooty:

Yay! i'm so glad so many people like Revlon Colorstay too! i LOVE this foundation (tho none of the shades really match me so i use minerals on top to compensate for that:)) It stays put ALL DAY - it's amazing...AND it doesn't break me out...AND it gives soooo much coverege..

Yay! i'm so glad so many people like Revlon Colorstay too! i LOVE this foundation (tho none of the shades really match me so i use minerals on top to compensate for that:)) It stays put ALL DAY - it's amazing...AND it doesn't break me out...AND it gives soooo much coverege..

none of the shades really match me either. I use buff because it is the closest but is still about 3/4 of a shade too dark. I put coty powder in naturally neutral over the top and it gives me a very pale, yet natural but still unusually pale look. Then again, I like to look vampire pale most of the time.